The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Needs Some Work.

Cemges

I feel highly rewarded. Nyx is one of those frames that's mandatory for high wave defenses.

Nyx, Nyx do you trick, nobody cares about you others 3 skills just spam you 3 !

Thats the problem.. just like Frost and snow globe.

Considering the latest updates on frames Nyx needs some love too, specifically her #2 and 4#

While i have no idea what to do with #2 (dmg buff?)

i have a clear idea about what could make her Ult more efficient:

- Aggro mechanic

- Affected by Stretch

- Dmg goes through objects, walls, doors, etc

Edited by Phoenix86

I agree Nyx needs a buff on 2 + 4.

2: Maybe change this for a distortion spell, creates a aura around you that decreases the accuracy of enemies shooting at you.

4: I don't want an aggro mechanic. The enemies are smarter than this, they should technically know not to shoot the big glowing orb if they have had any training on killing tenno (The grineer certainly should have, they are only out to kill the tenno. Its the only thing that can stop them according to the E3 Trailer's narrator). Adding Mags bullet attractor to nyx herself while using power absorb is a simple fix.

Just got my hands on this frame, but as I've seen so far:

1. Great skill imo, the two second stun isn't that bad when you're looking at 47 seconds duration at max (+ stun works on enemies immune to MC).

Cast it at the biggest baddie around and he'll wipe out the small fry around him while drawing fire for a long time.

When everything around him is dead you can just walk up straight to this deadly heavy unit and beat him silly with your hammer. Toxic ancients? MC a healer, he'll play sandbag and heal your team.

It's not that great when you cast it on one of five grunts but your weapon can wipe them out in seconds anyway (and even then MC can give you these seconds while they're busy killing each other).

The only but about this skill is they should really make the effect more visible, my teammates always kill my slaves :(

2. Ugh...killing mildly annoy things with my mind...

3. Chaos = awesome. nuff said.

4. Not tested yet. Might feel a bit inferior to 3, considering the energy cost and the payout (much like vauban/frost/[add more warframes]).