Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids? Is The Struggle Real?

Ravtek

The plastid drop rates seem to be a bit different after all the drop rate shenanigans being fixed.

Anyone else finding that plastid is a bit more difficult to find now? I've ran the usual places I go to during U8, and it only takes me an hour to get roughly 1.5k plastids. Now I'm doing 4 hour farm runs just to barely get 1.5k.

The only place I've found that is good for plastids is running infested mobile defense with 4 players, but those places aren't populated like Kappa, so it's still slow :/

Plastids, for me, the struggle is real. lol

Anyone here found any new spots to farm or is everyone else having similar issues?

Well I still run into the occasional plastid pickup and I've already have so many stockpiled I don't know what to do with them so no for me the struggle isen't real sorry. As for farming spots personally I get them on a regular basis in infested exterminates and capture missions on eris.

I spent most of the time after U9 farming plastids for the now easier to get clan tech. I spent most of it in Cordelia, Uranus as someone else stated. It's a Raid mission in the Grineer Galleon, which means a lot of breakable boxes.

I am sitting on about 3k plastids right now. I have nothing to spend them on though so I am sort of stuck with 3k plastids. I seem to find them all the time.....when I am not looking for them anytime soon.

I am sitting on about 3k plastids right now. I have nothing to spend them on though so I am sort of stuck with 3k plastids. I seem to find them all the time.....when I am not looking for them anytime soon.

The clan weapons are what needs most of the plastids. 9250 in total for all of them.

I used to farm them on Uranus but the difficulty jump makes that harder (luckily I've made all the clan weapons I wanted except the new one). I don't want to farm them alongside Nano Spores, which I have far, far too many of.

Yep i try running cordelia and I get maybe if I'm lucky 50-80 a run and now that there's 4 armies of enemies it takes about 20-30 mins to solo.I prefer soloing since it's hard finding people who actually wanna loot sometimes.And with the drop rate+ the army of enemies with buffed health and lvl 30 it's just not worth the time anymore.Rather just wait until the drop rates are better or until the enemies get less bs cause lvl 30 on a raid with maybe 100-200 enemies 15-20 per small room yeah not happening :/