The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura System Complaints: Stop It.

Roi.tofu

Seriously? When will you guys stop complaining? We had enough of your little complaints. 

PLEASE, just shut up and learn how to appreciate the best solution DE gave us.

If you really can't take it, then remove your Aura modules already.

Thank you for your time.

To the OP:

If you've been here in the forums long enough you'll know that metacomplaintception threads have a short lifespan and get locked quickly, because they really don't help - all they do is attract trolling and flaming from the said complainers.

Waiting for the lock anytime now.

When will you stop complaining about aura mod complains?

You complain about people complaining and I think you should really stop complaining!

I think we should stop complaining about complaining about aura systems and aura system complaints.

Okay, let's all just shut up, nice and slowly.

Edited by Ghost_Intel2

More Meta-Complaint Threads.

It will be locked.

Complaints provide no feedback and is nearly impossible to be given feedback.

The best thing you can do is to [size=7] DEAL WITH IT. [/size]

That's it. It's that simple.

You like the new solution, that doesn't mean everyone like it.

When the auras appear, you could have made a thread complaining (if you didn't), why can't we make now one?

I for, one, HATE the new "give mod points" aura, it's just senseless, how am i going to become strong, without a drawback? Anyway, respect other users opinions that create "complaining" thread, if you dislike it, either don't comment on it, or ignore purely.

No need to "stop with the whining".

I back up the OP as follows:

The same thing happened with Iron Skin a lot of people wanted the old one back a lot people didn't but the ones who wanted the original one back was probably much more on the forums and crap... Anyway what I'm trying to tell is that people didn't like it so they tried to make it so that Aura's wont hurt our energy. They nailed it. Now people want it to cost... WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU SAY NO TO EXTRA ENERGY, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I back up the OP as follows:

The same thing happened with Iron Skin a lot of people wanted the old one back a lot people didn't but the ones who wanted the original one back was probably much more on the forums and crap... Anyway what I'm trying to tell is that people didn't like it so they tried to make it so that Aura's wont hurt our energy. They nailed it. Now people want it to cost... WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU SAY NO TO EXTRA ENERGY, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Because it's stupid powerful. I ended up slotting mods that didn't match the polarity because I had so much more points that I didn't know what to do with.

Because it's stupid powerful. I ended up slotting mods that didn't match the polarity because I had so much more points that I didn't know what to do with.

Please tell me how it hurt your game/gameplay? It made it more fun! throw in a Rush and race in your parkour room for godsake omg people, you have gone crazy...

Please tell me how it hurt your game/gameplay? It made it more fun! throw in a Rush and race in your parkour room for godsake omg people, you have gone crazy...

It made it a bit less fun for me because now I don't have to think about, or plan how to build a frame. Reactors, forma, and now auras? I can live with it, I still have the rest of the game to have fun with, but now the building of a frame aspect is like a cheap hooker to me.

Edited by Xoxile