Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade for platinum offline

eversonbarros

Question

Hi, guys. I never traded before, at least not to get platinum. So, there is a place where I can put some prime parts/blueprints to sell? I ask this because I work all day and at night when a get at home I want to play the game. And it seems that I need to stay still in the game's relay or in Maroo in order to sell those parts. Is that true? Or there is a place where I can deposit these parts and get the platinum afterwards?

5 answers to this question

There's a place called "TRADE CHAT"   which is most of the time shows cancer, but still viable if you wanna make some plat. You just write there what are you WTB or WTS, and wait for someone to answer.  Also, there's warframe.market where you basically do the same, write your offers, and wait for someone ingame to pm you.

1 hour ago, Magicfingers said:

I was thinking like something in-game. I visited this site months ago and works like an unofficial hub for the Trade Chat.

1 hour ago, GoHardLikeNiksyn said:

There's a place called "TRADE CHAT"   which is most of the time shows cancer, but still viable if you wanna make some plat. You just write there what are you WTB or WTS, and wait for someone to answer.  Also, there's warframe.market where you basically do the same, write your offers, and wait for someone ingame to pm you.

So there is nothing in-game to manage that for you, even paying a tax or fee?

I think that could exist something like the "Steam Trading Cards". You put the item in the market, choose a price and the Steam collect some of money for them (as a trading fee). Maybe this should end the parallel/black market and make the gamer's life easier.

Anyway, thanks for all your help, people.

1 hour ago, eversonbarros said:

Hi, guys. I never traded before, at least not to get platinum. So, there is a place where I can put some prime parts/blueprints to sell? I ask this because I work all day and at night when a get at home I want to play the game. And it seems that I need to stay still in the game's relay or in Maroo in order to sell those parts. Is that true? Or there is a place where I can deposit these parts and get the platinum afterwards?

That would be nice and I have the same desire but sadly not

6 hours ago, eversonbarros said:

Please do try the PC trading post in the forum you might like it.