Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Progress File

Couchsessel

Question

I recently build a new pc but after reinstalling warframe I found that all my progress towards unlocking junctions is lost and all previously unlocked junctions are locked again.

I still have access to the old files, is there a specific file I can transfer to get my progress back? I'm using the steam version of the game both before and after the switch.

2 answers to this question

As far as I know, MMO games tends to store a player's data such as progression, inventory items and other miscellaneous data on either their own server storage or some sort of cloud based storage. And correct me if I am wrong but I do believe the progress data of your WF account is stored to their server storage. So that you'll still retain everything that you have ever owned if say you were to move onto a new PC. And there usually wouldn't be a file with all your account progressions on your local system to prevent potential modification of that file in an attempt to cheat, etc...

A few things you can do at this point:

• Try double checking your account information. I have logged in using the incorrect Email address in the past and it has not be progressed at all. Since I had multiple Email addresses all very similiar to each other and somewhat an alt account that I could not remember having at the start.
  • Contact DE customer support, provide as many information as you can; such as accout details, in an organised manner so they could try and see what the issue is. (Except Password, I mean, have you not see those bank ads:nerd:)
  • Last but foremost, cry till you fall asleep.