Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inactive warlords in my clan

(XBOX)dragoon5887

Question

I have 2 warlords in my clan, one has been inactive for 435 days and the other 195 days. I have sent 3 support tickets but have not gotten any kind of response. I gave my email and my clan members names but can't get a response. I sent my first ticket I think over 1 month ago, another 3 weeks ago and another about 2 weeks ago. Can I pls get a reply. 

6 answers to this question

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:15 PM, (Xbox One)dragoon5887 said:

I sent my first ticket I think over 1 month ago, another 3 weeks ago and another about 2 weeks ago

Don't do this. Don't create more than one ticket for the same case. It may reward you with a ban from support.

I know it's annoying to invest so much in clan that you don't want to leave but not much can be added to it as warlords or officers no longer login. If the old ticket wasn't closed you can reply to it if you need to add something but probably as it is fairly low priority it just waits for its turn hence no response so far.

As far as I know DE can't/won't get involved with any clan membership issues.

Your only option is to get in touch with one of the warlords and have them promote you or someone else. Try sending them a message through Xbox. If that doesn't work you should probably start looking for a new clan.

On 7/14/2017 at 6:57 AM, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

Don't do this. Don't create more than one ticket for the same case. It may reward you with a ban from support.

I know it's annoying to invest so much in clan that you don't want to leave but not much can be added to it as warlords or officers no longer login. If the old ticket wasn't closed you can reply to it if you need to add something but probably as it is fairly low priority it just waits for its turn hence no response so far.

Ok thanks so much for ur post. You know I thought DE was ignoring me but apparently they had already answered my tickets. DE answered my ticket without sending me an email or anything and I thought that's how it worked but when you sent me this post I did some investigating and found where they answered me. Very weird how the ticket system works on here. But it's all resolved now thx.