Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't play because of lag.

AnikaOtaku

Question

Hi,

I used to play Warframe a few months ago (maybe a year) on an old laptop with integrated Intel Graphics.

Now I've returned with a new computer way better than the other (broken) but I can't play because of loading screens that take too long, and lag (8 - 9 FPS) even in the Liset.

I've already seen come posts related to playing on low-end laptops and after unparking CPU cores, installing Game Booster and HiAlgo SWITCH I can play at 20 FPS until a loading screen crashes and I must restart my computer because I can't open even minesweeper or paint xD.

My computer is a HP ProBook 6450b, but my father has an HP EliteBook 8440p and it doesn't work too.

I want to play Warframeeeee. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP xD.

10 answers to this question

Not to be that guy, but your computer is not meant for gaming nor does it have the hardware to be able to run Warframe. Installing performance accerlation software and the alike, would in theory harm the computer in the long run. Get a new PC.

I have checked the system specification of your laptop HP ProBook 6450b. It's nothing more than a simple workstation capable of performing light workloads. Considering you seems to have an integrated graphics card and an older i5 450M. You'd be lucky to be able to run Counter Strike Source.

Look buddy, very exciting that you have decided to join WarFrame in this time of some thing big called Plane of Eidolon.

But please look at the spec to run WarFrame, ever at lowest spec, you be surprised. If you and your father even want, build your own PC (properly) or the next gen consoles (I mean 2018 ones, maybe 2019).

Well Intel Integrated Graphic Card even in the same 1,000s series does not mean it work the same, 4,000 is under-performed of the IntelG 4400 I think. (unless I got the number wrong).

And yeah, you can build a REALLY Awesome or 2015 decent Computer even cheaper than the thousands costly computer, DO RESEARCH.     @AnikaOtaku Game got some "upgrades", and the Plain of Eidolon will not be easy on low-end 2010s sadly.

Edited by DesFrSpace

Like it or not. Your laptop simply cannot run Warframe. Just because your new laptop look like it has a better specification than the previous one does not mean it is, in every aspect superior and capable. Also considering the fact that, since the last time you played on Warframe, the game has undergo some upgrades so it's no surprise that at this point even with the hardware of your old laptop will not be able to run this game.

My simple advice is listen to other people's recommendation. Get a new PC, particuarly one with more powerful hardware to support Warframe.

I've already done some research, so slow down that UPPERCASING. You cold've been a little bit more friendly, I know nothing about computers so stop asuming that I should know things about Intel Integrated Graphics series. If I could buy a better computer I've already done that.

I'll just asume that an update of warframe made my computer unable to play it.

And yes, this laptop is superior in every aspect than the older. I just asked for help and an explaination, not for people telling me that I must buy a new computer. I can't.

Explaination: Warframe's been updated a lot since I last played making my laptop unable to run it.

Thanks for your quick replies.

Hey, for me there are issues with Directx 10 and 11. When you're in launcher go to settings and disable these, game will look a bit worse, but this removed all my issues, and especially the ridiculously long loading screens. Try it.