Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swedish Clan

Historical

In Sweden it's obligatory to learn the English language as a secondary language, as a result most Swedes don't have trouble socializing with the rest of the world that speaks English as well. National clans usually just exist for countries with lacking English education or have it outright forbidden.

I think you'll find most players from and in Sweden are in international clans because of this. I'm sure you can find some clan out there for Swedes but they're not as common as German and French ones.
If these are still up and running you can try them. They're a ghost clan, so up to 10 members.

Edited by Navarchus

15 hours ago, Navarchus said:

In Sweden it's obligatory to learn the English language as a secondary language, as a result most Swedes don't have trouble socializing with the rest of the world that speaks English as well. National clans usually just exist for countries with lacking English education or have it outright forbidden.

I think you'll find most players from and in Sweden are in international clans because of this. I'm sure you can find some clan out there for Swedes but they're not as common as German and French ones.
If these are still up and running you can try them. They're a ghost clan, so up to 10 members.

Ya, I agree with the language part, I just wanted to see if there were any active Swedish clans out there. I'm in an international clan as well because as you say most of us don't have any trouble speaking English. Just wanted to test the waters.