Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

【Aethereal Nexus】Rank 10 Mountain Clan | Recruiting players of all skill, returning or new

-AEN-Azurek

3 hours ago, Tib_ said:

IGN: Tib_

MR: 9

Discord: Tib#4508

Left the game for a while and recently came back.

Really active and looking to learn and improve at the game.

Mostly joining a clan for people to play with/the community.

I'm a big collector and enjoy every frame I've played thus far, so I rarely throw out a frame or weapon and am attempting to collect them all (to my wallet's dismay).

54 minutes ago, Faustial said:

Hello, my brother and I recently started playing Warframe again after about a year or so of not playing and are interested in joining your clan. We are both planning on playing for a long while and would like to join your clan because it seems like a good fit for us.

My details are,

IGN: Faustial

MR: 6

Discord: Faust#8349

And my brother's are,

IGN: Noriyoi

MR: 12

Discord: Meian#1546

Thank you.

I sent PMs here to both of you with the links to our main discord server, shoot me a message once you've joined and I'll walk you through all the server stuff and send you an in-game invite :)

IGN: Maliuthon

MR: 7

Discord: Muffinwolf #5596

Always wanted to get into the game just never sat down to play busy with other games. Finally decided to play up to 70 hours worth of game time. Just looking to find a decent size clan so I can play with other people and learn more about the game.

Hi, i'd also like to join the clan.

Mr-2

user and discord are the same: Darkapoc(#6522)

started a few days ago (about 2 i think) with a friend who would not stop talking about this game. started playing and really enjoy the game but my friend loves to bounce around games quite a bit and so i'm stuck playing a very good game with no one to ask any question other than chat (and we all know how that works out). so looking to join a clan to play the game with people who know what they are doing.

On 8/7/2017 at 9:32 PM, Thecreeper24 said:

IGN: Thecreeper24

MR: 1

Discord: Waxierearth00#0177

I have been playing warframe ever since 2016. I restarted with a fresh new account and I am looking for a clan

22 hours ago, Maliuthon said:

IGN: Maliuthon

MR: 7

Discord: Muffinwolf #5596

Always wanted to get into the game just never sat down to play busy with other games. Finally decided to play up to 70 hours worth of game time. Just looking to find a decent size clan so I can play with other people and learn more about the game.

11 hours ago, Darkapoc said:

Hi, i'd also like to join the clan.

Mr-2

user and discord are the same: Darkapoc(#6522)

started a few days ago (about 2 i think) with a friend who would not stop talking about this game. started playing and really enjoy the game but my friend loves to bounce around games quite a bit and so i'm stuck playing a very good game with no one to ask any question other than chat (and we all know how that works out). so looking to join a clan to play the game with people who know what they are doing.

I sent messages to all of you with invites to our clan discord server, and from there I'll get you into the clan in game :)

Hi,I'd like to join the clan!

• klfd4
  • MR Rank 7
  • Discord Alias (klfd4#5431)
  • I just started playing after watching Skill-ups 2017 review. Had heard of the game, but never given it any thoughts. But once I installed it last week, I've been hooked, playing pretty much exclusively every day since it was installed! I've even been ignoring the Path of Exile 3.0 release!

54 minutes ago, klfd4 said:

Hi,I'd like to join the clan!

• klfd4
  • MR Rank 7
  • Discord Alias (klfd4#5431)
  • I just started playing after watching Skill-ups 2017 review. Had heard of the game, but never given it any thoughts. But once I installed it last week, I've been hooked, playing pretty much exclusively every day since it was installed! I've even been ignoring the Path of Exile 3.0 release!

I sent you a message with the link to our clan hub discord server :)

Hi, I'd like to join the clan.

IGN: denyy16

MR:10

Discord: HATE#7809

I played Warframe 2 years ago but I had a break and returned a month ago. This game is one of favorites and I had a lot of fun playing it. I would love if I can join this clan.

Edited by denyy16

7 hours ago, denyy16 said:

Hi, I'd like to join the clan.

IGN: denyy16

MR:10

Discord: HATE#7809

I played Warframe 2 years ago but I had a break and returned a month ago. This game is one of favorites and I had a lot of fun playing it. I would love if I can join this clan.

Friend Request sent!

IGN: Epictacotime

Discord Name: Epictacotime#0638

I'm just looking for a active clan to join and maybe even make a few new friends. I'm active daily about 10-12 hours a day. I'll contribute whatever i can. Thank You for looking at my application. Have a great day.

Edited by Epictacotime

13 hours ago, Epictacotime said:

IGN: Epictacotime

Discord Name: Epictacotime#0638

I'm just looking for a active clan to join and maybe even make a few new friends. I'm active daily about 10-12 hours a day. I'll contribute whatever i can. Thank You for looking at my application. Have a great day.

Friend Request sent!

• IGN: Dantefizz82
  • MR: 6
  • Discord: medic_#4498

I'm a returning EU player looking for an active clan. I started playing back in the closed beta yet don't call myself a vet by any means, i prefer playing casually like everyone else. I love this game and i try to stay active by playing couple hours a day during my free time and i'm willing to try to participate in clan events or raids when i can. If you do consired recruiting me to the clan please message me through discord, thank you.

IGN ChapelCactus

MR 3 (almost 4)

Discord Lenny #6050

I started Warframe since the open beta, got to mr2 but i stopped, i came back about 2 weeks ago, and im really getting into the game and trading, all my friends stopped playing Warframe some time ago and i need people to play and talk with, currently most clans dont accept me but trading without one is a pain.

I currently am using Nova and almost done building Saryn Prime, getting the Alertium and farming to get plat is a pain with randoms/solo.

3 hours ago, Dantefizz82 said:
  • IGN: Dantefizz82
  • MR: 6
  • Discord: medic_#4498

I'm a returning EU player looking for an active clan. I started playing back in the closed beta yet don't call myself a vet by any means, i prefer playing casually like everyone else. I love this game and i try to stay active by playing couple hours a day during my free time and i'm willing to try to participate in clan events or raids when i can. If you do consired recruiting me to the clan please message me through discord, thank you.

1 hour ago, ChapelCactus said:

IGN ChapelCactus

MR 3 (almost 4)

Discord Lenny #6050

I started Warframe since the open beta, got to mr2 but i stopped, i came back about 2 weeks ago, and im really getting into the game and trading, all my friends stopped playing Warframe some time ago and i need people to play and talk with, currently most clans dont accept me but trading without one is a pain.

I currently am using Nova and almost done building Saryn Prime, getting the Alertium and farming to get plat is a pain with randoms/solo.

Friend Requests sent!

• Your IGN: LevoTrex
  • MR Rank: Rank 1
  • Discord Alias (name#1234): inferna09#2036
  • And tell us a bit about yourself, like if there is anything, in particular, you're looking for in a clan:
      I just started playing about a day ago and I believe that I'll be playing for quite sometime since the game is so good. I'd like to be in a clan so that I could interact and communicate with other people as playing alone could get boring and also to get tips and tricks on how to become a better player in this game. I'll contribute as much as I can to the clan and Im somewhat of a casual player atm because Im currently studying for an exam. I play around a max of 5 hours a day and Im from Southeast Asia specifically the Philippines. I hope you would have me in your clan.

9 hours ago, Mr.Hosh said:

I'd, like to join this clan.

User: Mr.Hosh

Discord: Turtles#5708

Mastery Rank: 4 (SOOO CLOSE TO 5)

I'm looking for a clan. I've been playing again recently and i thought its time to join a clan. 

7 hours ago, LevoTrex said:
  • Your IGN: LevoTrex
  • MR Rank: Rank 1
  • Discord Alias (name#1234): inferna09#2036
  • And tell us a bit about yourself, like if there is anything, in particular, you're looking for in a clan:
      I just started playing about a day ago and I believe that I'll be playing for quite sometime since the game is so good. I'd like to be in a clan so that I could interact and communicate with other people as playing alone could get boring and also to get tips and tricks on how to become a better player in this game. I'll contribute as much as I can to the clan and Im somewhat of a casual player atm because Im currently studying for an exam. I play around a max of 5 hours a day and Im from Southeast Asia specifically the Philippines. I hope you would have me in your clan.

Friend Requests sent!