Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

【Aethereal Nexus】Rank 10 Mountain Clan | Recruiting players of all skill, returning or new

-AEN-Azurek

IGN: Divfate

MR: 10

Discord: The Butler#8805

I started playing Warframe in 2016 when a friend of mine recommended it to me, I love the game and will definetly be playing it for a long time. I am no newbie to the game and have completed almost everything except for MR level up. I'd like to join the clan since I am looking for an active clan with interesting people to play with, and the friend that recommended me the game is already in the clan.

16 hours ago, Divfate said:

IGN: Divfate

MR: 10

Discord: The Butler#8805

I started playing Warframe in 2016 when a friend of mine recommended it to me, I love the game and will definetly be playing it for a long time. I am no newbie to the game and have completed almost everything except for MR level up. I'd like to join the clan since I am looking for an active clan with interesting people to play with, and the friend that recommended me the game is already in the clan.

I've sent you a friend request via Discord!

12 hours ago, GodGanon said:

IGN: GodGanon

MR: 5 soon to be 6

Discord: CLICC#2951

I might not be the best at the game, but I do know my way around things, and I would like to be in a fun/friendly clan to meet and hang out with new friends!

11 hours ago, THEIRISHCoW said:
  • THEIRISHCoW
  • MR 18
  • THEIRISHCoW#5690
  • Been playing almost since beta, dropped it for a little bit, and now I'm back enjoying the new PoE update!

7 hours ago, Barrel-Roll said:
  • IGN: Barrel-Roll
  • MR: 4
  • A Barrel Roll#2782
  • Recently decided to pick this game up again after playing it for a bit when it first came out. Figured I should join a clan that's welcoming, friendly, and experienced 

Sent you all friend requests on Discord!

IGN: Guldango

MR: 8

Discord: Guldango#9134

I'm a pretty new player and looking to get groups to acquire the corrupted mods and do other content in the game. Played the game awhile back but came back for plains and it has been really fun so far.

18 hours ago, polyzonial said:

polyzonial

MR 5

polyzonial#9828

I'm looking for a clan that can offer a community of people that are interested in Warframe and a way to make more of warframe as whole and experience the great community of warframe

Friend request didn't work

15 hours ago, Guldango said:

IGN: Guldango

MR: 8

Discord: Guldango#9134

I'm a pretty new player and looking to get groups to acquire the corrupted mods and do other content in the game. Played the game awhile back but came back for plains and it has been really fun so far.

15 hours ago, Shyande said:

IGN: Shyande

MR 8

Discord: Muffinman88#6553

Coming back to the game for the PoE update with a friend and we're looking for people to run stuff with

I've sent you two friend requests on discord!

Edited by Seriphella

On ‎2017‎年‎10‎月‎15‎日 at 1:00 PM, osirisDD said:

IGN: osirisDD

MR:4

Discord: OsirisDD#8136

I started warframe sometime ago stop awhile and started playing it again. i still have alot to learn so i was hoping if a clan could help me

Added you on discord!

Your IGN: Gzussaves

MR Rank: Initiate 1

Discord Alias: Gzussaves#2947

I started playing a couple days ago and am enjoying it.. Would just like a great group of people to talk to and play with while learning the massive amounts of things in warframe.

23 hours ago, Gzussaves said:

Your IGN: Gzussaves

MR Rank: Initiate 1

Discord Alias: Gzussaves#2947

I started playing a couple days ago and am enjoying it.. Would just like a great group of people to talk to and play with while learning the massive amounts of things in warframe.

15 hours ago, Sungare said:

In game Id: Sungare

Mastery Rank 11

Discord id: Hvymtl#7912

I've been playing this game for 3 years now and I'm looking to join a active clan because my last clan became inactive

Sent Friend requests on discord!

5 hours ago, Sleepless2009 said:

GIN: Sleepless2009

Sent friend request in game!

I would love to join the clan! 

• IGN: Nidilianne ( It's an L between two i's )
  • MR Rank: My MR Rank is 7
  • Discord Alias: Ryv#0536
  • About me: I am a returning player who played a bunch and who tries to get back to the game as soon as possible. I am mostly online from 2pm-3pm ( It fluctuates :D ) till I go to sleep or if I have anything urgent to do ( but that's going to be told if anything occurs ), I've got so far 30lvl Necros/Ivara/Ember, Looking forward to Hydroid. I am trying to get into this clan because of the lack of communication with players during a solo play (as it stands lol), would love to join your clan and have fun with other members :)

16 hours ago, Galator001 said:

IGN: Galator001

MR: 4

Discord Alias: Rixxer#5800

About myself: Just started the game and liking it so far. Looking for a community to find friends to play with and learn more about the game.

3 hours ago, Nidilianne said:

I would love to join the clan! 

• IGN: Nidilianne ( It's an L between two i's )
  • MR Rank: My MR Rank is 7
  • Discord Alias: Ryv#0536
  • About me: I am a returning player who played a bunch and who tries to get back to the game as soon as possible. I am mostly online from 2pm-3pm ( It fluctuates :D ) till I go to sleep or if I have anything urgent to do ( but that's going to be told if anything occurs ), I've got so far 30lvl Necros/Ivara/Ember, Looking forward to Hydroid. I am trying to get into this clan because of the lack of communication with players during a solo play (as it stands lol), would love to join your clan and have fun with other members :)

Sent you both discord friend requests!

In Game Name: Mryatesfaded 

Mastery Rank: 2

Timezone: eastern standard time

About me: electrical apprentice just moved into my first place with my fiancé so I game on free time which is mainly weekends.

What can I bring to the clan?:  I have a bunch knowledge on the game I came from console so starting over sucks. But any ways I’m friendly I do my share and like farming and playing with people who chat.

• IGN: nitsuJay
  • MR: 7
  • Discord Name: nitsuJ#4914
  • About Me: Love playing warframe, but have uni which limits me :( Im from Australia so I hope I can contribute still! Just looking for a clan with an active community that I can settle down with and befriend.

On ‎2017‎年‎10‎月‎18‎日 at 8:17 PM, mryatesfaded said:

In Game Name: Mryatesfaded 

Mastery Rank: 2

Timezone: eastern standard time

About me: electrical apprentice just moved into my first place with my fiancé so I game on free time which is mainly weekends.

What can I bring to the clan?:  I have a bunch knowledge on the game I came from console so starting over sucks. But any ways I’m friendly I do my share and like farming and playing with people who chat.

I've added you in game!

14 hours ago, Nayrii said:
  • Nayrii
  • Hagen #5434
  • IT Student, got loads of time to play and looking for a friendly clan to advance in the game. 

1 hour ago, nitsuJay said:
  • IGN: nitsuJay
  • MR: 7
  • Discord Name: nitsuJ#4914
  • About Me: Love playing warframe, but have uni which limits me :( Im from Australia so I hope I can contribute still! Just looking for a clan with an active community that I can settle down with and befriend.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, was busy! I've added you all on discord!

Edited by Seriphella

• Eternite
  • EternalValley#8791
  • Started university this year, but i still try to play daily. Returning player after being in hiatus for 3 years, i got a lot to catch up so i might ask some silly questions. I'm just looking for an active clan where i can chat casually when i'm bored from grinding.