Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

【Aethereal Nexus】Rank 10 Mountain Clan | Recruiting players of all skill, returning or new

-AEN-Azurek

16 hours ago, Tyvarus said:
  • Your IGN
  • Tyvarus
  • MR Rank
  • Discord Alias (name#1234)
  • StiZp#2225
  • And tell us a bit about yourself, like if there is anything, in particular, you're looking for in a clan.
  • Rather gave up on my friends play anymore so looking around for a clan that may fit me.

Friend Request sent!

• BadToro83
  • MR 16
  • BadToro/Erewan#9864
  • im 34 yrs old ever child with nasty, filthy and dark humor. I work and i have a life (at least thats what im telling myself) so i wont be able to play every single day. Im looking to be a part of a community and other ppl to play with and sometimes hints and advices from other ppl.
  • Mostly i like to play tanky or support frames.
Edited by BadToro83

29 minutes ago, BadToro83 said:
  • BadToro83
  • MR 16
  • BadToro/Erewan#9864
  • im 34 yrs old ever child with nasty, filthy and dark humor. I work and i have a life (at least thats what im telling myself) so i wont be able to play every single day. Im looking to be a part of a community and other ppl to play with and sometimes hints and advices from other ppl.
  • Mostly i like to play tanky or support frames.

Accepted!

3 hours ago, Applsau said:

Applesau

MR: 5

Discord: Ticklescream#1547

Looking for an active clan to make the game more fun. 

Accepted, I sent you a link to our discord server and I'll walk you through everything there :)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Draed-

MR: 3

Discord: Dread- 🍣#1784

I'm honestly just looking for a place to call home and meet new people. I'm very new but it's quite lonely and I hope I'll be able to enjoy Warframe even more, especially if I accepted. Thanks for reading :smile:

10 hours ago, Draed- said:

IGN: Draed-

MR: 3

Discord: Dread- 🍣#1784

I'm honestly just looking for a place to call home and meet new people. I'm very new but it's quite lonely and I hope I'll be able to enjoy Warframe even more, especially if I accepted. Thanks for reading :smile:

Contacted!

Hi there I'd love to join your clan,

Currently Mr-4 almost rank 4

User- TheCollectorPC

Discord: Masscollector#7983

I've played this game at least for 2 years on console and completed about everything that was on there. Now I'm on PC and everything is great I love the game ever since I played and I always loved to play whenever I have down time. I've pretty much have a clear understanding of the game an I would like to play with some awesome folks like yourselves. I just really wanna play and chat and of course complete events whenever they occur. 

On 9/5/2017 at 7:49 PM, ThecollectorPC said:

Hi there I'd love to join your clan,

Currently Mr-4 almost rank 4

User- TheCollectorPC

Discord: Masscollector#7983

I've played this game at least for 2 years on console and completed about everything that was on there. Now I'm on PC and everything is great I love the game ever since I played and I always loved to play whenever I have down time. I've pretty much have a clear understanding of the game an I would like to play with some awesome folks like yourselves. I just really wanna play and chat and of course complete events whenever they occur. 

14 hours ago, MichaelXC said:

IGN: MichaelXC

MR 5

Discord Alias: MichaelXC#9609

I started playing last week and currently quite absorbed with the game. Looking for friendly a clan to join. :)

Friend Requests Sent!

IGN: H00ver

Discord Alias: Hoover#9331

I download Warframe a while ago and just never played it because 'Free' scares me. After having played a week now, I'm hooked, as are the 3 friends I talked into picking it up as well. What I'm (we're) looking for is to experience the most out of the game as I can, and when the time comes, get into endgame content. So besides endgame, it's a complex game and being able to pick the brains of more experienced players is almost a must if I'm to shorten the learning curve.

36 minutes ago, H00ver said:

IGN: H00ver

Discord Alias: Hoover#9331

I download Warframe a while ago and just never played it because 'Free' scares me. After having played a week now, I'm hooked, as are the 3 friends I talked into picking it up as well. What I'm (we're) looking for is to experience the most out of the game as I can, and when the time comes, get into endgame content. So besides endgame, it's a complex game and being able to pick the brains of more experienced players is almost a must if I'm to shorten the learning curve.

Friend Request sent!

On 2017. 09. 07. at 9:26 PM, evilsabre said:

IGN: evilsabre

Discord: evilsabre#9186

Started playing about a week ago, mainly looking for some people to talk + play with  (+ i want claws for my valkyr :) )

Discord Friend Request sent! I'm sorry if it took us long to reply, you were probably missed by someone.

IGN: Twix1758
MR: 7
Discord name/id: ForsakenLotus#6667
Greetings,
I started playing since the 2014 but i stopped playing because i had a peanut pc, and being a solo player will become boring and repetitive.I returned in this game 2 weeks ago and now this game looks amazing. I would like to join in this clan. :)

Edited by Twix1758