Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to mod a....

(PSN)headlessBuni

Question

Wukong. I'm looking to mod almost all my frames for one certain type and if anything have multiple builds. I tried the whole Defy build on my Wukong but something feels a bit off. At the moment I don't have access to my loadout but I feel like the problem is that I didn't add a forma to him yet. I had him for a while now, like most of my frames.

I'm working on getting stronger with different frames since all I play with are Ember, Mag, Valkyr, Trinity, Nezha and Oberon. I don't wana get bored.

Zephyr is another frame I want to look into. I didn't really do much with her, just leveled up then put her in the back of the Warframe closet. :(

8 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

Just a side note; I play mostly survivals and with this build i went 2h of Mot - so it works for me.

Survivability is what I usually aim for with frames so this helps out a lot. I take my little squishy Mag on 1-2 hour survivals in the Void and Derelict. If she can survive that, I'm looking to push Wukong farther especially with his Defy ability. I just didn't know how to start with him. :|

9 minutes ago, (PS4)headlessBunneh said:

Survivability is what I usually aim for with frames so this helps out a lot. I take my little squishy Mag on 1-2 hour survivals in the Void and Derelict. If she can survive that, I'm looking to push Wukong farther especially with his Defy ability. I just didn't know how to start with him. :|

Well you got a direction now ;) Take it, test it, modify to your liking if it doesnt suit you.