Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dueling Room In Dojo

Wingedone

So my clan made a dueling room for our Dojo the other day. After doing a few duels I noticed a few things that kinda stink with it. 

A duel can be super short and last only a short amount of time because the warframes takes the same amount of damage from weapons and abilities that the AI would take.

For instance Ash's Shuriken or Bladestorm at the max level could easily win a duel.

So a nerf for warframe damage or defence when fighting other warframes would be helpful.

As another thing I noticed while Dueling is that with Nova the person you're dueling doesn't register as an enemy, only their sentinel (if they have one). So Null Star is completely worthless in a duel.

As a note: I used Ash and Nova because they were what me and the person I dueled used when I noticed this.

Dueling is not balanced, nor is it meant to be balanced.

DE has stated this multiple times.

They added dueling to quiet the people clamoring for it.

Their official stance is that it is in and that its like Borderlands dueling system: horribly broken and they dont care to fix it.

*IF* they ever get around to balancing it, and that is a big if, it is going to be very low on the to-do list.

Also there are frames such as Nyx and Loki who don't have many useful abilities in duels while frames like Vauban or Rhino or Tinity are impossible to beat.

Weapon damage is the least of any concerns, and they dont want to rebalance powers either just for dueling.

Edited by Tsukinoki