Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have something to know

-Aria_on_the_Planetes-

Question

Members of the DE staff, Lotus sister.
       How are you? I am a loyal Wraframe fan, national dress and international service I have to play, every new feature of the launch I am very happy, I also recommended to a lot of friends, so that they feel the fun of Warframe.
       In TennoCon released the open world, really makes us very excited, my friends and I are discussing this new feature, and even set a good thing to go together to experience the fun. But, in one of the last part, a Warvin that appeared in the national dress made me feel incredible, as this was the model of the holy holy holy sword of the national dress.

http://imgur.com/w0copLQ

http://imgur.com/STBnw3H

Look at these two graphs, can be said to be exactly the same model.

http://imgur.com/jA5NqdM

But here is very clear to write, is the national dress exclusive shadow holy sword, but why the international service can also be almost the same with the Warfrmae? Or directly apply the model? We have to spend money for the monopoly, and why can play in the international service to almost the same Warframe? This is not reflected in our national dress players do not respect it?

2 answers to this question

Not sure what your asking, as the English is poor, but here's a quick rundown.

This frame in the video is Excalibur Umbra. The sword is the Nikana (Spelling?) which is already in the game.

Excalibur Umbra was originally released in the Chinese version, but the one that is going to come out on the main client isnt the same one. The original could be considered 'Excalibur Umbra Prime', and will remain exclusive to china founders.

So from what I gather after several re-reads: chinaframe(?) person being concerned about excal umbra showing up in global, even though they thought it was a chinese founder exclusive.
Afaik excal umbra was never stated to be china exclusive, only excal umbra prime (which looks the exact same from what I can tell, just differently named).

Some extra stuff not meant for those that easily argue pointlessly (not 100% related to the topic):

Spoiler

Worth mentioning: chinaframe released the lato prime for purchase without legal consent, thus essentially breaking contract, because it's supposed to be a founders exclusive, but we've already had the drama about this, just felt it necessary to say if this person is complaining about his founders exclusive being available to us.