Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cyst Removal QoL Idea

Ve1indian

The option to remove the cyst was nice for DE to include as some people either already have a chargerbrow, or don't care to get one and would rather not have a pink bud on their neck (because fashionframe doesn't always work well with it). However, having to wait an entire week before we can remove it is pointless if we are not planning to use it for anything. It's basically like running in 50 C (~120 F) weather for an hour, then being told you can't take a shower for 7 days, then every time you go for a run with someone within those 7 days your BO seeps onto them, and then they have to wait 7 days before they can take a shower.

What I'm asking for is: Allow us to remove the cyst the moment we get it, allow us to reinfect ourselves if we ever change our minds, and allow us to toggle wether or not we can be infected in the first place. If none of these can be done for "reasons" give us an option to make the cyst invisible for each independent frame (as some players may like to use the bud for fashionframe, while others do not).

Waiting a period of time with a cyst on our necks is fine if we asked for it and get something out of it, but not if it just happens to us with the only preventative measure being to not indulge in a core aspect of the game (in this case Co-op PvE).

It is a silly mechanic and should be removable right away.

I'd assume it might be used for future things too...but, we can always just get a new frame infected if we need it badly (if all other frames are inoculated).

Edited by Lanieu

Honestly there are a better option to use this for breeding and no need to infect all of us and all of our frames.

Simply they can put it to the market as a helminth serum and also an antidote and whom wish this they can infect themself or simply just use that serum on the said egg then whoila.

3 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Honestly there are a better option to use this for breeding and no need to infect all of us and all of our frames.

Simply they can put it to the market as a helminth serum and also an antidote and whom wish this they can infect themself or simply just use that serum on the said egg then whoila.

But for credits, not plat.

1 minute ago, Lanieu said:

But for credits, not plat.

True. But as I know DE I won't be surprised about that. Well we already have credit price only on the Dna degradation on Kubrows so maybe they won't give us this feature for real money.

Edited by Sziklamester

Just now, Sziklamester said:

That's also a good idea. Maybe if you complete a mission with a Nidus, or get stabbed by the infested chair, you get an ingredient to that serum that you need along with a infested bud attachment for a misc slot. So that way the two pieces of content are still linked, and the fashionframe is there for those who want a bud on their neck.

This is just one of DE's moments when they will put anything in this game and just leave it be.All of this hustle just to make Helminth charger....Not worth of it.It seems to me that everything involved around Nidus was made just to create show and earn quick buck.There is not much to it all.Cyst that is annoying,pet that is kind of kubrow which large portion of community doesn't even use,Infested room that doesn't have any function...Nidus is very good but I wish he came alone without any of the following content.