Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW Compass Malfunction

Shirewolf_System

So, when i first played the war within i managed to get to the second jumping puzzle before the game crashed and i filled a bug report on the forums. i then loaded back into the game expecting to go through the quest again from the last save point, however upon logging in i was greeted by no active quest, after checking the codex the game announced that i had completed the quest and showed me my morality compass which was mostly white. All three of my compass choices had been dark during the quest and i was a little taken aback to find them white; it would appear only one of my choices had saved. now i knew that the quest was going to become replayable so i didn't file a bug report there and then, i simply replayed the quest chose dark all the way and completed it. However this of course did nothing to change my compass.

It was here the day after doing the quest that i filled a bug report. however i posted it in the wrong forums and there it sat until i leaned of my mistake when the glast gambit came out and i again chose dark, a decision that again wasn't saved. i changed the location of the bug report, added my report of the compass not working in the glast gambit and posted my report. this is where things get more stupid than funny; i had again posted in the wrong forums and again got no replies or even views. this went on up until today, when @JSharpie replied to my post saying that it should be in 'Missions & Levels' instead of wherever i had it posted before. so thank you to them for that, had they not said that i would have continued to believe that the moderators were simply ignoring me.

Is there a way that my progress in 'The Glast Gambit' and 'The War Within' be able to be reset so that i can correct the mistakes that the crash had on my compass?
alternatively is there a way to manually reset it on the GM's end?

Thank you for your time
Yours Faithfully
Benjamin_Smaridge

17 hours ago, Somb3rBivalve said:

Man that sucks. You could try contacting support and explaining your situation, and they may be able to reset your compass for you. You will have a much better chance getting it fixed there than on the forums

who do you think directed me to using the forums in the first place XD XD