Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor Broken Again

Biscuithammer

So I joined into a game to fight the Raptor because I heard that they fixed the drop rate. "Well, I should check it out" I think to myself and equip myself accordingly. So lucky me, I join a group right in the middle of the fight. But to my dismay it turns out that now the Raptor doesn't give you a chance to revive. When he kills you with the missiles you just die and have to use up a respawn. Also upon further inspection I still have all my revives. What's the deal here?

Edited by Biscuithammer

If you are downed dont shot. Shotting will raise your aggro and pull attention. If you do that one hit and your are dead asap.

From what DE has done in the past i can tell you this, they arent creating a greed game so stop with that junk.

If its not due to aggro then its just a bug so just report it and move on.

(I came here looking to see if it was a claim worth supporting for a fix)

Edited by Darkfreack

I heard someone complain about this prior to the most recent fix, so it's most likely a bug.

This is useful info at least.

Then it needs reporting so they can see its more common then they think. It might help find the source and remove it then.

That has to be a bug if your in a party it should always let you be revived, I didn't think it was possible to go directly to dead.

If you go down your aggro goes to 0. If you are downed and you shot it will be raised depending on your warframe and weapon, also according to the # of players.

If you raise it and one shot its you, you are dead ASAP. Because at that state you are at 1 hp.

If you go down your aggro goes to 0. If you are downed and you shot it will be raised depending on your warframe and weapon, also according to the # of players.

If you raise it and one shot its you, you are dead ASAP. Because at that state you are at 1 hp.

It a terrible boss to die to anyway, since he fires travel time missile and you could be pelleted with a barrage.  If your team mates were any where near you I do not see you getting up with using a revive. 

Edit: I shouldn't have said bug it would be unintended gameplay mechanic.

Edited by LazyKnight