Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mob Levels on a Low Level excavation mission.

ScooterT

Question

Hi Im a new player who has tried warframe a couple times only briefly and have struggled with learning things early on anyway while doing my first excavation mission running solo I ran into a issue where  mob levels jumped to like 85 or levels so high i was one shot as well as the extractor. Im not sure if there is something that i could have done to cause this,  did have to take a call during the mission and was idling near a container but never tabbed out or went into pause or escape to menu. Is this common for mobs to jump to unkillable levels midway through a mission f you stop for awhile while in solo mode,,? Im a very low level like rank 8 or so and the mobs were unphased by any attempts to damage them,, in general I noticed i big difference in number of hits required to kill anything during this mission than any Ive done prior, 2 to 3 times as much as comnpared to other early starting missions of same level,,still learning and thank you for any help.

Edited by ScooterT

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, ScooterT said:

I ran into a issue where  mob levels jumped to like 85 or levels so high i was one shot as well as the extractor.

Enemies scale the longer you stay in endless missions completing objectives.  Your first 2-4 extractors the enemies will be in the range the mission shows.  After that they scale up quickly as you continue to complete extractors.  Simply extract the mission and restart it to reset the levels.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

Enemies scale the longer you stay in endless missions completing objectives.  Your first 2-4 extractors the enemies will be in the range the mission shows.  After that they scale up quickly as you continue to complete extractors.  Simply extract the mission and restart it to reset the levels.

that explains alot,,so getting distracted can allow levels to get out of hand if one is afk for a bit ? Will rerun it,,seems like its considerably more challenging than anything else ive done so far,,mobs are taking alot more time to kill,,I also wondered if the game steps up mob HP levels once one gains their first mastery rank as I only did so yesterday and noticed mobs being harder to kill today,,but wasnt sure if that was due to this mission or how game handles from 0 to 1 mastery,,anyway thank you im older than dirt and a bit slow picking up on the learning curve on some games.

Edited by ScooterT

9 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

I dont think this is the case, it sounds like a bug. Because 

15 minutes ago, ScooterT said:

did have to take a call during the mission and was idling near a container but never tabbed out or went into pause or escape to menu. Is this common for mobs to jump to unkillable levels midway through a mission f you stop for awhile while in solo mode,

Even while he wasn't completing anything they jumped up in level.