The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hud Frozen

basilioss

Sorry I do not have any screenshots for this, I don't know how to take them on my new computer. 

Basically, what happened was that I was doing the M-Prime rescue alert to get credits. After I rescued the hostage from the cell, he (or she?) died. Apparently you can revive hostages? So I went over and revived him (or her?) and then my map in the upper left and corner froze, and when I used my Flux Rifle on Lancers, they died but no damage numbers popped up to show how much damage I was doing. I wandered all over the ship to get to the extraction point. I would have quit, but Reach dropped from a Lancer so I wasn't going to abort the mission.

Edited by IceCreamSand

Okay, I just did another Capture mission, so I Mind Controlled the capture target, killed it, and then I had to revive it. So if any DE person is looking at this, the Hud freezes when you revive the capture target or the rescue target. 

Yes, this is definitely an issue that needs fixing. It also seems like at least some sounds that accompany HUD notifications (e.g. that clashy "beep" that plays when you don't have enough energy to use an ability) do not play, either.

Also, you can revive the Capture target? wat.

I do remember an occurence where my HUD froze, but that was a couple weeks ago I believe, so I don't really remember how it happened.

What I do remember though is that -everything- from the HUD was completely frozen in place, including the damage numbers that remained perfectly in the state in which they were when the bug occured. Was kinda annoying.

Also, you can revive the Capture target? wat.

Yup. When they're down, like any ally.

Edited by Fraolinch