Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another riven pricing

Ankreich

Question

Hi, 

I just traded for 2 rivens and I wonder how much are they worth? (Around)

This paris one:                                                               And kamas:

4YLP0ST.png                          5HCFnw1.png 

Shall i sell or roll them?

I know i need to find the buyer first, but i want to know +/- worth of them.

Thanks for help!

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Ankreich said:

Hi, 

I just traded for 2 rivens and I wonder how much are they worth? (Around)

This paris one:                                                               And kamas:

4YLP0ST.png                          5HCFnw1.png 

Shall i sell or roll them?

I know i need to find the buyer first, but i want to know +/- worth of them.

Thanks for help!

I would keep both as they are ( maybe roll the Kama one ) But the paris one is a good crit / sniper mod that im sure some people would love to play with. 

As for price I have no idea. 

Just now, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

I would keep both as they are ( maybe roll the Kama one ) But the paris one is a good crit / sniper mod that im sure some people would love to play with. 

As for price I have no idea. 

You think more than 100p? :P

To me both are less that or equal to 100p. 

For paris you want: crit chance, crit damage, damage, multishot, elemental dmg, fire rate/ reload speed(some people prefer quality of life rather than raw stats). At least 2-3 of any of these and a useless negative to boost stats.

God roll is crit chance + crit damage + multishot -manageable negative. 

For dual kamas: crit damage, slide attack, damage, elemental dmg, attack speed, range with a useless negative like status duration/faction damage/etc. Crit chance is not that good because you already have bloodrush and maiming stike combo for it so crit damage/damage are best. 2-3 of any of these and a useless negative to boost stats. Must have at least crit damage, damage or slide attack before 2-3 applies. 

God roll is crit damage/range/slide or crit dmg/ dmg/ elemental dmg - manageable negative. 

I am not saying these are the absolute best because each person has a particular definition of best stats and preferred builds but for sure you'll have buyers flocking to you offering more than 1kp. 

I suggest rolling them unless you find a buyer for greater than or equal to 100p. 

Edited by babywrath

i suggest you forget about paris and go for dual kamas. In the asia region is difficult to sell it. at least the dual kamas you can get the 100% crit chance when spin. that will help alot and easier to sell

paris in my personal choice

is dmg,  element / piercing , multishot.

paris prime by itself is 45% crit chance. add with point strike you already on 115%. so no point getting a crit chance riven cuz it wont push to 200%

but the price is not good because it is simply bow weapon.