Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get in touch with player support?

armor039

Question

14 days ago I sent in a ticket through general game support about my inability to make any trades and I have yet to receive a single response from DE except an automated email that redirected me to the FAQs. Does anyone know if DE has a phone number or an email i can contact them through? As an MR 11 the inability to ever trade seriously cripples my ability to spend money on the game as I wont be able to buy other players items for plat.

2 answers to this question

14 days ago I sent in a ticket through general game support about my inability to make any trades and I have yet to receive a single response from DE except an automated email that redirected me to the FAQs. Does anyone know if DE has a phone number or an email i can contact them through? As an MR 11 the inability to ever trade seriously cripples my ability to spend money on the game as I wont be able to buy other players items for plat.

20 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

http://support.warframe.com

Tickets might be backed up a bit -- Just be patient.

I sent in a minor ticket the other day and got a response in less than 24 hours. 14 days is way too long unless every single player is having major issues.

@armor039 Hop on Warframe and I'll try doing some troubleshooting in-game. PM me when you can.