Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Viability

Neuhnee

2013-07-17_00001_zpsf55865fb.jpg

I know there's still some room for improvement on my side with a few mod points left to fill, but a build like this shouldn't be getting one-hit.

Sentinels needed a boost to survivability before U9, now with the difficulty increase our Sentinels are dropping like flies again.

Only time my little Myon dies is when there's Bombards and Napalmers and I'm tanking them with my face (and they get hit by the AoE). Napalmers are worse than Bombards, but Bombards do occasionally manage to do it.

But then again, Myon's a shade, not a dethcube, and I don't even let her use Revenge. She never draws attention to herself, so she basically never dies.

Hilariously, she has a better survival rate on T3 than on T2, but that might more be tied to the fact that I didn't attempt T3 till after I knew what I was doing.

Flameblades are murder for Sentinels

Any of the lvl 30+ specials, Flameblade, Bombard, RailMoa, can one hit this guy. And Flameblades seem to prioritize Sentinel, and between their teleporting in close, and attack speed they can burn up both your sentinel's lives before you have a chance to do anything.

Edited by Neuhnee