Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stunning Speed And Quickdraw Don't Stack

ForumSmurf

So i have max Stunning speed and Quickdraw maxed on my Seer and it does not appear to reduce the 3 second reload below approximately 1.5 seconds which is what Quickdraw alone will give. I was under the impression these two mods would give a multiplicative combined affect of 68% reload speed reduction which would put the reload of the seer at 1 second. 

EDIT: now i understand the bug. We're not getting the reload speed as advertised. QuickDraw 48% does not reduce reloads by 48% for example. 1 second reload does not become 0.52 second reload. We're getting 1/1.48 = 0.67 second reload.

Edited by ForumSmurf

omg thats how the equation works nowander disregard what i said then. I was under the impression this is how it works. If reload is 3's with quickdraw, your remaining reload time is 52% so .52 * 3 = about 1.5

Edited by ForumSmurf

i looked at the wiki and your equation is wrong.

increases the reloading speed of a pistol by 8% per rank for a maximum of 48% at rank 5. Specifically, it decreases the time it takes to reload by the displayed percentage(nearly halving it at rank 5).

So the equation if my math is correct. 3 * (1 - .68) = .96 seconds

Edited by ForumSmurf

i looked at the wiki and your equation is wrong.

increases the reloading speed of a pistol by 8% per rank for a maximum of 48% at rank 5. Specifically, it decreases the time it takes to reload by the displayed percentage(nearly halving it at rank 5).

So the equation if my math is correct. 3 * (1 - .68) = .96 seconds

I was just trying to think of how it would be more than 1 second, also it's interesting that only Quickdraw has that note about reload speed formula when none of the other reload mods have it.