Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons, mods and warframes. What are the best? The most fun? Your favorite?

Cinderain

Mhm, exactly like the title says. Aside from a fun little discussion, I guess I'm also using the thread to find nice setups.

Ash and Excalibur are my favorite Frames, but I can't find a weapon that really...feels good. And I don't know a thing about mods, and people keep talking about sprint mods, multi-shot, etc? Never seen those before.

*shrug* Has anyone tried Frost yet?

Edited by FatalX7

Excalibur is a great frame. Still trying to find a good melee weapon to suit him though. Yeah there are tons of mods, some more rare then others. Sprint mods make you run faster, multi-shot mods give you a chance to fire extra bullets without cost. Frost is supposedly a beast with his snow globe ability. My next warframe to aim for :)

Volt was a main for me along time, loved his overload even though its abit nerfed now. Just something satisfying about seeing an entire room explode with sparks.

I heard ash was pretty underpowered with his skills, did they fix that?

Armour piercing rounds are always a must for me, mainly because I'll always find someone heavly armoured

Frost damage mods are my favourite, I love when I see everyone being slowed down while running so I can take a clear shot on them (Or run from infected chargers and ancients o_o)

I never ever managed to get a fire mod, but I heard its very good against infected.

Shock is ideal against Corpus, because it stuns them.

Usually I change the mods of my weapons depending on who I'll pay a visit, if I visit Grineers, I'll use frost and APR, Infected, Frost and APR. Corpus? Shock and APR

Talking about Warframes, I keep investing in Shield mods (and If I dont have enough, health mods in my case), and I invested 1 mod slot into a loot radar and one into a sprint mod.

Well thats how I invest my mod slots mainly, I dont known if that is the best style but it always suit me just fine.

Anyway, just check the Pinned topics, they contain all the profissional info.

Edit: Excalibur is also the best one for parkour

And try bolto like weapons if you want to send people flying and pin them to the walls XD

Edited by GeneralCow

I started with Volt and I loathed him until I got the hang of the game. Now (even without overload yet) I love him and he's still my highest rank warframe. Finding I really like Excalibur as well. I bought Trinity, but I was very underwhelmed. Definitely a support frame, or so it seems. Power costs are so high on everything that they're useless to use only for yourself.

Weapon wise I found I still adore my Braton after upgrading from the MK-1. Skana/Cronus are my favorite melee, though the Bo was interesting, it just didn't suit my style of play. The Furis is quickly becoming my favorite side-arm, but I may pick up another when I get the credits for it to try out more.

Really debating on my next Warframe. Frost, Ember or Nyx... but I keep reading Nyx's abilities are buggy atm.

Really debating on my next Warframe. Frost, Ember or Nyx... but I keep reading Nyx's abilities are buggy atm.

From what I heard around the board. Ember just sucks against armor target, her ulti doesn't make her invincible while using it. Nyx is buggy and need some spray for her.

Frost seem to be well receive out of all three you mention.

From what I heard around the board. Ember just sucks against armor target, her ulti doesn't make her invincible while using it. Nyx is buggy and need some spray for her.

Frost seem to be well receive out of all three you mention.

I've seen similar as well. :) Do plan to do some more reading around the forums before making up my mind, though.

For Grineer:

Rhino with shield + a couple melee damage mods. Specced for Iron Skin and Charge.

Gorgon with Multishot + Arp/Crit

Akbolto with fire damage

Heat Sword with Fire damage + ArP

For Corpus:

Frost with shield + range mods. Specced for Avalanche and 2 points of Snow Globe

Gorgon with Multishot and Frost damage.

Afuris with Electricity + ArP damage

Heat Sword with Electricity damage + ArP

For Infested:

Frost with shield + range mods Specced for Avalanche and 2 points of Snow Globe

Boltor with Fire damage + whatever.

Akbolto with Fire damage + whatever

Edited by Mebhin

For Grineer:

Rhino with shield + a couple melee damage mods. Specced for Iron Skin and Charge.

Gorgon with Multishot + Arp/Crit

Akbolto with fire damage

For Corpus:

Frost with shield + range mods. Specced for Avalanche and 2 points of Snow Globe

Gorgon with Multishot and Frost damage.

Afuris with Electricity + ArP damage

Heat Sword with Electricity damage + ArP

For Infested:

Frost with shield + range mods Specced for Avalanche and 2 points of Snow Globe

Boltor with Fire damage + whatever.

Akbolto with Fire damage + whatever

Sounds good, but personally I'd say Boltor for Grineer if you can pull off headshots with it and Scindo/Fragor for infested as you are immune to stuns while swinging those two.

Excalibur for everything, his powers are the most fun:

Super power panic buttons = 3

Super power movement buttons = 2

Super power destroy everything buttons = 2

Super power good looks = yes

Excalibur is sexy, and he knows it. And he's a tough guy and doesn't mind showing it.

Snipetron is probably the best gun in the game for everything but boss fights.

(or maybe the HEK)

Aaaaaaand....

The Fire Sword because it goes really fast!