Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven clarification

Kyryo

Question

Hi.

I've managed to obtain an Opticor Cronibin riven, which has an 18D, while looking around i discovered that the good riven for opticor are all -,  do i need to find another opticor riven with the said - and reroll 1337 times or i'll be able to find those stats even with the D polarity ?  

I mean, does the polarity dictate the possible stats ?

Let's say i need the Opticor Acricron, do i have a chance to get that ?

(also if you could post some decent D opticor riven i'll appreciate, thx)

3 answers to this question

The only things that affects stats are Mod Rank, Number of stats, negative stat (if present), Disposition and RNG.

Polarity, like MR, doesn't affect stats, but usually " D " is the worst because only few weapon mods have it. The fact that all the Opticor Rivens you're seeing are " - " is pure fortuity.

19 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Hi.

I've managed to obtain an Opticor Cronibin riven, which has an 18D, while looking around i discovered that the good riven for opticor are all -,  do i need to find another opticor riven with the said - and reroll 1337 times or i'll be able to find those stats even with the D polarity ?  

I mean, does the polarity dictate the possible stats ?

Let's say i need the Opticor Acricron, do i have a chance to get that ?

(also if you could post some decent D opticor riven i'll appreciate, thx)

Um, i got an opticor acri-visitin, and its a Madurai 

As TonnoTuna mentioned polarity doesnt really matter. In almost every case any riven will lead to me adding a forma so I dont really care. If I'm lucky enough to get a riven for a weapon with that already has the same polarity all it means is that I get to use the riven as I am re-leveling after adding a forma lol.

Forma everything.