Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Help, I Cant Get Chroma Neroptics

(PSN)InfernoPlayz_

Question

4 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, (PS4)InfernoPlayz_ said:

I Need Help, I Made It To Uranus Before The Junction Update And Now I Cant Get The Neroptics For My Favorite Warframe Chroma, Please Help Me Find A Solution. 

Although you already unlocked Uranus, the junction to it may not be completed. Go to Saturn and look for the node "Uranus Junction". When highlighted, the node will tell you what objectives that are needed to be completed in order to unlock the junction. Afterwards, enter the node and defeat the specter. Voila, here's your neuroptic bp.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

Just now, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Although you already unlocked Uranus, the junction to it may not be completed. Go to Saturn and look for the node "Uranus Junction". When highlighted, the node will tell you what objectives that are needed to be completed in order to unlock the junction. Afterwards, enter the node and defect the specter. Voila, here's your neuroptic bp.

I Tried That And It Did Not Work

5 minutes ago, (PS4)InfernoPlayz_ said:

I Tried That And It Did Not Work

1. Have you completed the New Strange Quest? http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Chroma
  2. Check to make sure the BP isn't already in your Foundry or already crafted.
  3. Send a request to support
Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

Just now, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:
  1. Check to make sure the BP isn't already in your Foundry or already crafted.
  2. Send a request to support

I'm Going To Go Try That, But I Already Checked And The Bp Is Not In My Foundry Or Crafted