Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Not Responding Caused Loss of Relic

(PSN)ThePhard

So for the past 3 days I've had horrible network not responding errors, often leading me to get separated and sent back to my ship. However, today I had done a void fissure defense for 10 waves, picked my reward and a new relic. One of the guys had dropped out so I got a host migration, usually never a big deal. Then it spawned me back into the mission and I had no control over my character and my hud was all kinds of scrambled. I sat like this for a few minutes hoping it would work itself out or host migrate again. However, I got a network not responding error and was sent back to my ship, losing the RHINO PRIME SYSTEMS I had just been rewarded. When I got back to my ship I didn't mind much (although a loss of effort) I would still have the relic from failing the mission. HOWEVER, the relic I had originally selected to get said Rhino parts was also gone and now I don't get another shot at it.. What should I do? I'd really like to get the prime part I just worked for seeing as Rhino Prime will probably be vaulted before this gets answered..

Thanks a lot.

I'm not apart of the PS4 community but I've been having the same issues and just lost a Boltor Prime Blueprint (and the Radient Neo B3 I used to obtain it) because of this issue, and I've been trying to get that part the last couple weeks. I've also been having a hard time completing certain missions. I've checked all my internet settings and everything was perfect. I tried turning off my router, waiting 30 seconds, and turning it back on. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Warframe, and no matter what I do, the issue doesn't resolve itself. I wouldn't post the issue normally but this happens almost every mission and has been going on for almost two weeks. 

Edited by (XB1)Razorheart XIII

• 2 weeks later...

I have also been experiencing this issue, from losing items, to bazaar spaceport players are invisible , to dojo trades players are also invisible, while getting network not responding  error. I have tried everything, Internet speed test, ports, and contacting my provider, this is not a issue on my end. Just would like DE to at least acknowledge this issue, is it a bug? Is it something i missed trouble shooting ? A reply from a DE rep would be helpful, alot of players are having this bug/issue, just would like a reply from DE to address the problem.