Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Human Head Models

Humor

Hello all,

So, before I posted this, I went back onto the description of the Tenno, and all it says is that they were an ancient civilation from a particular Era, but on earth. So what exactly are the Tenno? They're obviously not just body suits, as you can swap your helmet/headgear, thus it would not make any sense at all if they were just portrayed as body suits, now would it?

So, assuming they're from earth, or at least on earth, one could say they're humans are they not? So here's a suggestion to run by some of your minds. Why aren't there any human face models? Just helmets? We are in spacehips majority of the time, so, I would only assume it's airlocked, and oxygen is flowing within the spaceships/space stations. Why on earth would we need to continue wearing helmets if our characters could already breathe.

The model designs are well done, but I personally would be more interested in seeing actual faces, rather then just helmets, and maybe there could be an option or something to turn off, and on headgear for those who enjoy looking at helmets. In my personal opinion the helmets don't look at all interesting, and make the characters look a little silly.

So, just a thought to run by everyone's minds, Would you like to see human face models? Or do you prefer the helmets/headgear. Again, this just personal opinions of everyone, it's not as if they're saying "Yes you HAVE to add this", or "They should NOT add this", just personal preference.

I for one would love to see human face models implemented. It gets a bit tiring looking at helmets, and wondering what is actual "Behind the mask".

Am I the only one who sees Warframe as a far-in-the-future indirect sequel to Dark Sector? Cuz it was pretty much the origin story of the Technocyte virus and the first Tenno (Hayden Tenno, normal dude infected with the virus and turns into a bioweapon of sorts).

From wikipedia:

"That was how it started, the irony of this disease. That in all the others, it made evil; but for him [Hayden], it had saved his soul."

—Yargo Mensik

Edited by 0bit

yea the dude is right the Tenno are originally humans. the warframe is a bio-suit that allows you to do superhuman things un-natural to man. so in my opinon they were proberly like a advanced version of the cia like ultimate fighting machines there to restore order. but when there job was done the went into cyrosleep

I'm pretty sure the only reason you can switch frames and heads is for gameplay reasons. If this were the real world and you were a Tenno, you'd be stuck with whatever you had.

Also, if you look at the captive, he doesn't have a difference between skin and suit, suggesting that his skin is TCV which then corresponds to the Warframes in general which are likely just organized and modified versions of this "skin."

Stupid-post-of-the-week-award, deploy!

Because space ninjas, fighting in environments where bulletproof suits are critical for survival, could really use a helmet as well.

And space marines, whose speciality is armor, can just sit around leering at you from under their plated bonnets.