Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terran Eclipse is Recruiting | Now a Storm Clan I Link to new recruitment thread inside

Reltor

1 hour ago, Thescificultist said:

Hey guys,

Been playing for a few days, still not sure I know what I'm doing lol

Looking for a mature bunch (in a I have a job/family/S#&$ I gotta do kinda way, not a I dont like fart jokes kinda way) for sh1tz and giggles, preferably UK/GMT based...that sound like you guys?

**I'm an experienced MMO wow/KOTOR etc player so happy to get on discord and in the guild/clan environment...first shooter style game though!**

Sounds like us, right up to the uk part. Unfortunately we are US East/West predominately, some people have weird schedules/get on earlier but there wouldn’t likely be strong activity during your prime time.

2 hours ago, Cataphrakt said:

I've been playing off and on since 2013 and if you've still got spots, I'd be interested.

IGN: Cataphrakt

poked you in-game. If you missed it, I'll PM you our discord info on the forums.

Hope to see you soon!

9 hours ago, Katnap said:

Started on Xbox a few years ago, finally moved to PC.
My IGN is Katnap, currently MR 11 and I've logged 230ish hours in the past two weeks since I started here on PC.
Looking for a community like this. :)

Hi! While I’m mildly concerned for your sake about 230 hours in 2 weeks, we would be happy to have you. I’ll pm our discord info 😁

Hey. Coming from a long time shadow clan MORBID, which I have been a part of for nearly a year and a half now. Looking for a new and active clan as most of  the long time members are falling off one by one and it no longer feels like the clan it once was. Currently MR24, 18 years old and interested in your clan. I'm still part of MORBID so I would like to hang around discord for a bit and see how I come along with people before I make the final decision if possible.

1 hour ago, Looney. said:

Hey. Coming from a long time shadow clan MORBID, which I have been a part of for nearly a year and a half now. Looking for a new and active clan as most of  the long time members are falling off one by one and it no longer feels like the clan it once was. Currently MR24, 18 years old and interested in your clan. I'm still part of MORBID so I would like to hang around discord for a bit and see how I come along with people before I make the final decision if possible.

Hi, that’s absolutely fine by us, I’ll pm you discord info here. Feel free to drop in and say hi!

If you have space.

I could be eager to join and put some heart and faith towards the clan, but for the decision I do love to know any information about time zones. My current clan has one flaw and it is that when I play barely anyone is active. Only one or two and some in alliance, research is done yes but playing alone is quite exhausting. Plus some kind of image of activity. Reason obviously being the fact that I do love to have someone to play with.

4 hours ago, YoDoge said:

If you have space.

I could be eager to join and put some heart and faith towards the clan, but for the decision I do love to know any information about time zones. My current clan has one flaw and it is that when I play barely anyone is active. Only one or two and some in alliance, research is done yes but playing alone is quite exhausting. Plus some kind of image of activity. Reason obviously being the fact that I do love to have someone to play with.

Hi! We are mostly active evenings EST (US EAST) into late night PST (US WEST)

If that works for you just post here, I or one of the other officers will drop you the discord info 

11 hours ago, Reltor said:

Hi! We are mostly active evenings EST (US EAST) into late night PST (US WEST)

If that works for you just post here, I or one of the other officers will drop you the discord info 

Then I am afraid I will have to give a pass for this one. I wish you luck on your path.

Hey! I've been away from Warframe for about 6 months and desperately want to get back into it and meet some good people, have some fun and help out new players. I've got almost every Warframe maxed with power potatoes flying everywhere. Sort of main Saryn and Chroma. I would like to join if you still have room.  Can't remember my mastery rank off the top of my head but I wanna say 17 or 18. 

User name for WF and Discord:

Umbrainu

I am currently in a clan so as soon as I get in from work I'll leave of you accept my request to join, I just wanted to send this right away when I saw you may only have 5 spots left.

Just now, Umbra-Inu said:

Hey! I've been away from Warframe for about 6 months and desperately want to get back into it and meet some good people, have some fun and help out new players. I've got almost every Warframe maxed with power potatoes flying everywhere. Sort of main Saryn and Chroma. I would like to join if you still have room.  Can't remember my mastery rank off the top of my head but I wanna say 17 or 18. 

User name for WF and Discord:

Umbrainu

I am currently in a clan so as soon as I get in from work I'll leave of you accept my request to join, I just wanted to send this right away when I saw you may only have 5 spots left.

Hi! we'd be happy to have you. I'll PM you our discord info!

We have nearly hit clan cap! We will be taking Terran Eclipse to Storm Clan, where it will remain.

However we will not do that until after PoE releases this week at the earliest. Anyone is still welcome to join our community and play Warframe as a part of it, but there will be no space in-game until that time.

Edited by Reltor

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back into warframe after 2 years, looking for a clan to help me out through a pretty much new game.

15 (not a squeaker)

IGN: Asteili

Discord: Asteili#0073

Yes i have a mic

Edited by Asteili
correction

41 minutes ago, Asteili said:

Just got back into warframe after 2 years, looking for a clan to help me out through a pretty much new game.

15 (not a squeaker)

IGN: Asteili

Discord: Asteili#0073

Yes i have a mic

you are certainly welcome for our usual trial run, our discord is full of vets that can answer all your questions. 

Just be aware that we will not change our interactions based on the fact you are younger.

I've PMed you our Discord info

3 minutes ago, Reltor said:

you are certainly welcome for our usual trial run, our discord is full of vets that can answer all your questions. 

Just be aware that we will not change our interactions based on the fact you are younger.

I've PMed you our Discord info

I don't really mind the age difference, find it to be better that way. I have yet to receive the information from discord though.

1 minute ago, Asteili said:

I don't really mind the age difference, find it to be better that way. I have yet to receive the information from discord though.

sent the info via forum PM originally, have sent you a friend request on discord as well.

I'm interested. I have an unusual schedule so the timezone shouldn't be a problem (GMT +1, Norway)
Played Warframe on PS4 back in the day, didn't get that far into it though. I finally got a gaming PC, and started my Warframe journey for a second time just hours ago.
I'm also a huge fan of clan community's and this looks like something for me.

*Discord installed
*Have a mic

-Alex

3 hours ago, Lupus. said:

I'm interested. I have an unusual schedule so the timezone shouldn't be a problem (GMT +1, Norway)
Played Warframe on PS4 back in the day, didn't get that far into it though. I finally got a gaming PC, and started my Warframe journey for a second time just hours ago.
I'm also a huge fan of clan community's and this looks like something for me.

*Discord installed
*Have a mic

-Alex

As long as the time difference is gonna work for you, you are welcome aboard!

ill pm you our discord through the forums

I'm quite interested in joining the clan if there still is slots left. I m 21 years old, as u can see born in 96. I'm pretty new to the game been playing for about 3 days i guess, and i love the game, so joining a friendly community will be really nice as well. I do have Discord and i can talk as well. 

5 hours ago, Oscarjjr96 said:

I'm quite interested in joining the clan if there still is slots left. I m 21 years old, as u can see born in 96. I'm pretty new to the game been playing for about 3 days i guess, and i love the game, so joining a friendly community will be really nice as well. I do have Discord and i can talk as well. 

1 hour ago, Warpath75 said:

Still new to the game, MR2. Looking for people to play and chat with. And who can help a new player out. 

25 with discord and mic. 

IGN and Discord: Warpath75

Hey guys! We'd be happy to have the both of you, always happy to help newbies and bring more people into the clan and game.

I'll PM you both our discord info via the forums.