Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't play online with other people only solo

(PSN)excal71

I keep on getting kicked in loading screens and even if the mission starts after like 30 seconds I'll get kicked and it says lost connection to host. I can't play multiplayer anymore on my ps4 it started doing this about a week ago, ps my internet does not have problems matter of facts I'm connected directly with a lan cable.               PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP 

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:smoothies12(ps4)

I am unable to play with any of my friends or anyone public. They cant see me online to invite to squad. I cant see them online too. However, we can see each other physically in the dojo. We can also chat with each other via the chatbox. This suddenly happened 2 days ago while playing with them. I got forced out of squad and cant rejoin until now.
I can play quests in solo mode too but can never get the public to join even after waiting for a long time when searching for public squad on alert missions. My friends warframe are playing perfectly normal except mine. They can play with random public and each other except me. =(

What i have tried:
Closing and reopening application doesnt change anything,
I can still play with my friends on other online games (e.g killing floor 2) thus its not the connection fault and also not the playstation account networking problems. It's just my warframe.
I have also tried deleting and reinstalling the whole 19GB of game but still same results.

Please help me rectify this thanks. my friends are playing without me now  =,))