The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Buff!

LilMickey

I've come to address the lack of viability on the melee weapon, kogeke. As of now, I have ranked my kogeke up to level 23-24, I have 46-48 skill attributes due to potato-ing it, which is just enough to apply all the necessary attachments and traits to enhance its abilities. This means I have suited, a max rank of : FURY, PRESSURE POINT, REFLEX COIL, TRUE STEEL, and one from the top of : KILLING BLOW and/or ORGAN SHATTER... even doing this, I have still has a relationship of hitting 55 damage/ticks and 110 crits... when I use loki's invisibility, I regularly get 89 crits and (if I am lucky) 160 to 330 red crits...

I need to test this with rhino's roar when I get home from school, but, with that said, can anyone suggest to me some game play strategies to manipulate the performance of my weapon, or a good melee replacement or just a buff from the developers

Learn kung fu. Kogake are not dual heat swords, scindo, fragor, gram, or any other melee weapon where you can simply spam either charge attacks, or normal attacks. To get the most out of them you need to come up with combinations of different things.

Stop using it as a "Hurr durr smash E to kill"
Pressure Point, Fury, Elemental Mods, Charge Speed, and know that the weapon is best serves when used to knock down opponents and follow up with a ground finisher or bullets to the face.

A good maneuver to learn is sprint-jump-slide for an area kick that knocks down.