Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remastering the tilesets suggestions (PC)

Shapuna

Hi, i have certainly noticed some huge fps drops & ram issues on Earth after the remaster.

My thoughts are that the vast animations added on the earth of the plants mostly, stresses too much the CPU , and would require some optimization if possible.

Through i am not sure if the Warframe's engine supports but i would really want to suggest some good ideas in order to improve the game's experience

-Add a option in display that disables most of the plants animations from the game/completely remove plants if the option is on. (Through im not sure how much of a impact will be in other tilesets that don't have a lot plants (probably insignificant frame improvement on that tilesets)

-Possibly add an option to select the tileset's version in display.

I am not sure how much will help the High-End PC users, but i am sure it will aid for the ones that have low-end PC to medium-end PC (i personally admit my PC is low end :p) Aside from that i would also to see other people suggestions for improving the game's performance, because to be serious it a necessity for most people to play a game (including me).