The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Chains of harrow over heating bug

I Just started the new update and on the final misson to do with the emtions i load in and start sprinting for the objective right as i get into the tunnel my console shuts off due to over heating , but the only time my xbox was even on was 4 hours prior to download the update i triple checked nothings blocking and heat vents and it only ocures in warframe i tried ahd played heavyly modded Fallout 4 and skyrim its only warframe So this needs fixing

Same problem.  I can't finish any mission now because every time I try to play a mission the game freezes and an IE browser launches.

After the update I noticed longer load times and occasional freezing in missions. The audio also got delayed during the quest missions. It kept getting worse until I got to the point where I can't finish missions anymore.

Every other game I own runs fine on my Xbox and warframe ran fine before the update. My consol is cool to the touch so it's not actually overheating. I don't know why this is happening but it has rendered the game unplayable.