The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Off Deals; Can We Buy Multiple For One Account?

Polarthief

It wasn't, I still have an extra starter pack, I bought a GIFT pack which now worked.

Ooh ok. Gonna grab a starter pack now I guess :p

Thanks everyone!

Edit: Mmm, starter pack isn't being applied. I already put tenno in and logged out, THEN bought starter...

Edited by Polarthief

Do we have any confirmed cases that you can apply two of the same packs? (two starter, two gift, or two tenno packs)

So far we only have slic saying you can't have two of the same packs.

No, but I can confirm that you can use a Tenno and a Starter. I also just applied a Gift but it didn't actually go through yet (The game asked me if I wanted to apply it though, and I did; just didn't "receive" it yet)

Edit: Confirmed: You can buy all 3 and they will work. Just takes awhile between packs.

Btw, these mods are... well... Awesome but suck too.

Just to give you a sense...

Tenno Pack (6 rares): 4 "Class Frame" rares (crap), Thunderbolt, and Retribution (both pretty rare)

Starter Pack (4 rares): 3 Rare Rhino Mods (Like seriously, I don't even), and Handspring (so yeah, ALL THREE of the "Buy this level of Platinum" mods)

Gift pack sucked, but it gave me THREE rares out of SEVEN mods (none guaranteed rare). They were all class frame rares, but one of them was Nova's ultimate, which will just make it a bit easier to max once I finally get Nova :)

Edited by Polarthief

I should have found this post earlier! I just bought 2 starter pack and one of them purchased as gift to myself. What happen next is that, that gift one cannot be used as i already applied one starter pack at previous time. It just stuck in the inventory and i cannot do anything with it. This is ridiculous! What should i do??

I should have found this post earlier! I just bought 2 starter pack and one of them purchased as gift to myself. What happen next is that, that gift one cannot be used as i already applied one starter pack at previous time. It just stuck in the inventory and i cannot do anything with it. This is ridiculous! What should i do??

Find a friend, gift him a starter pack, ask him for $10?

Same here man, see if you can get a refund or just send it to a friend for an exchange.

Same here man, see if you can get a refund or just send it to a friend for an exchange.

Never thought that i could have this kind of trouble before. I have submitted a request toward this matter to warframe support, let see how they response and see if i can get my money back.

Never thought that i could have this kind of trouble before. I have submitted a request toward this matter to warframe support, let see how they response and see if i can get my money back.

Try steam support as well, since it is a steam purchase.

Bought starter pack on steam, nothing.  It's not in my steam inventory to give to myself, no platinum or mod packs, nothing.

I've got the steam receipt, but that's it.  I've logged in and out several times, no effect.  Is this something you have to wait on, or do I need to file a support ticket?