The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Off Deals; Can We Buy Multiple For One Account?

Polarthief

Thanks for your response, not sure what forma does.

To understand what forma does, you need to understand how the mod system works.

Basically, every mod (example: serration) has a specific polarity. V (attack) polarity, D (defense) polarity, - (elemental/utility polarity), and = (power polarity.)

Every warframe and weapon has slots, which can have polarities. If you match the polarities, the mod takes half of the mod points it would otherwise. A tremendous advantage, taking split chamber from 15 down to 8.

So you've got basic serration mod. Normally it costs 4 mod points to slot into your gun. But if your gun has a V polarity and you drop the serration in that slot, it will only cost 2.

What Forma does is allow you to change the polarity of any mod slot on your warframe or weapon. However, said gun/warframe will be reduced to level 0/unranked, forcing you to level it up again. Any potatoes you applied are retained though, and the end result will be much more powerful if you have a good mod to put in the new polarity.

Oh, forma can only be applied to level 30 gear.

To understand what forma does, you need to understand how the mod system works.

Basically, every mod (example: serration) has a specific polarity. V (attack) polarity, D (defense) polarity, - (elemental/utility polarity), and = (power polarity.)

Every warframe and weapon has slots, which can have polarities. If you match the polarities, the mod takes half of the mod points it would otherwise. A tremendous advantage, taking split chamber from 15 down to 8.

So you've got basic serration mod. Normally it costs 4 mod points to slot into your gun. But if your gun has a V polarity and you drop the serration in that slot, it will only cost 2.

What Forma does is allow you to change the polarity of any mod slot on your warframe or weapon. However, said gun/warframe will be reduced to level 0/unranked, forcing you to level it up again. Any potatoes you applied are retained though, and the end result will be much more powerful if you have a good mod to put in the new polarity.

Oh, forma can only be applied to level 30 gear.

Got it, very helpful thank you

i feel frustrated for the OP as I think his question was so obvious.

And reading the first page I"m just like wtf??

80% of the replies were compeltely useless and answering another issue entirely.

I really hope you can find the answer!

i feel frustrated for the OP as I think his question was so obvious.

And reading the first page I"m just like wtf??

80% of the replies were compeltely useless and answering another issue entirely.

I really hope you can find the answer!

the answer was already given a few times: you could use the starter AND tenno pack on one account, but not the gift. the tift one is basicly the same as the starter, but gift-able.

Thats why im lookin for someone with the gift-pack, so i can buy his.

Finally had to login from a client on another machine, say yes to apply the pack, log out and out of the game, login again, log out again, close warfame again, then open it again and login before the stuff from the starter pack finally appeared.

But I got a split chamber and barrel diffusion for two of my four rares.  I already have both maxed out, but consignment shop, I think I got something people will want to buy!

I just did a test on the multiple claims on same account thing. There is a workaround for claiming 2 tenno packs for the same account, and that is to have 2 different steam accounts. Just make sure to login into the correct warframe account you want the packs to work