Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what syndicate AW weapon parts are the trade fodder for the left three syndicates?

BlazenFury

Question

that is, Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda. looking to complete Fluctus, Centaur and Velocitus... so i assume i trade 1:1 with the respective parts(ie, Centaur Aegis for Handle and Blade?)

any help would be appreciated. i'm just feeling overwhelmed with the new content i missed since Second Dream...

thanks! 

5 answers to this question

Fluctus, Centaur, and Velocitus are the only AW weapons worth getting IMO. Maybe Grattler, but that's research. So anything else from those three are easily fodder.

If you meant which ones are people usually trading for, then it's those three. So you're gonna have to get 2 pieces of each, but there are some that get the other parts.The best way to do it is finding a friend from the right side and trade parts with them instead.

Edited by secret9005

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:23 PM, secret9005 said:

Fluctus, Centaur, and Velocitus are the only AW weapons worth getting IMO. Maybe Grattler, but that's research. So anything else from those three are easily fodder.

If you meant which ones are people usually trading for, then it's those three. So you're gonna have to get 2 pieces of each, but there are some that get the other parts.The best way to do it is finding a friend from the right side and trade parts with them instead.

I would argue that the Cyngas is better. :D  Hitscan, precision, and great damage.  Centaur is a beast of a melee weapon for AW.