Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❁Neoyoshi is looking for a Dojo.❁

Neoyoshi

anFCaTt.jpg

Greetings fellow Tenno's, since the old player introduction section is gone now  (or i'm just not seeing it among the sea of new subsections) i'll have to make due with what is available.

I have been away for a long while, and this is actually my second time coming back to Warframe, the first time i ran into the surprise of a personal Ship as when this game was still in early access, there was no Ship, no Dojo's, none of the really neat aspects and features that now exist were in early access back in 2012 (or closed beta, it was called early access on Steam)

So i am slowly going through the motions and trying to experience everything in order, i am almost finished with Earth, but I've linked it already with Mars and Venus (which was really awesome by-the-way)

The more i experience the little details and nuances that are heavily intertwined with DE's 2008 game Dark Sector, the more i realize how perfect this game is shaping out to be for someone like me, and Warframe keeps hitting alot of my personal: -this-game-is-perfect-checklist.

The aspect i know i'm missing out on is the Dojo system (Clans) -i have read that clans go through a series of progressions stages via research and other components i'm probably not aware of yet, but i want to experience those... nuances; in regards to Dojo progression.

I'm not looking for a clan that's been around the corners already and has done it all.

I am looking for a clan that is just getting onto it's Mechanical Bipedal Phalanges (or Feet, let's just use the word Feet).

NGPvAnJ.jpg

If you see any interest in a person like me and i seem like a good fit for your Dojo (Clan), please feel free to Private message me here on the forums with some additional information.

Please do not send me a clan invite in-game, i really want to be able to have a chat with said clan leader or Officer first, because i want to know what i am getting into, and i don't want to waste anyone's time.

Edited by Neoyoshi