Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawn rate in solo endless content

Autongnosis

I made a topic about this some time ago but i can't find it anymore. The problem is that basically whenever you solo endless missions the spawn rate is abismally low. 

I wanted to nekros the old topic also because of a youtube video that i recently saw which hughlights another specific problem that's worsening the already bad situation:

This is pretty much still a problem and it's getting progressively worse. In all of the endless variants. In survivals you don't get enough mobs to sustain life support unless you play as a looter. In defences the trickle of enemies make the mission a pain in the &#!. In excavation cell carriers spawn so far apart excavator can take upwards of 10 minutes to fully charge (not thriwing numbers randomly, this HAS happened to me multiple times). Same for defection, not nearly enough cell carrier spawn. Interception is probably the only exception(it's just boring because nobody's around). 

On top of that the video documents a recent AI change which makes unit wait for an eximus abd group up until they reach a certain number befire coming for you in survivaks, which makes the low spawn situation even worse... 

Please, PLEASE allow us a slider to set spawns in solo, so that players that want it easier can have it and the ones like me (and i think many others based on the fact that topics like this one periodically pop up) can have a full blown spawn to enjoy even when the circumstances forces solo play. 

Edited by Autongnosis