Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Countess, Warframe Concept

(XBOX)BlueZodiac99

• Codex: Countess, a old frame that has now risen from her slumber to drain our enemies of their life.
  • Unranked
  • Shield: 0
  • Power: 95
  • Health: 350
  • Armor: 150 
  • Rank 30
  • Shield: 0
  • Power: 150
  • Health: 700
  • Armor: 150 
  • Passive: Stockpile-Countess can pickup health orbs even when she has full health. The health orbs are instead added to her vials. If Countess was to die, instead she would consume 1 vial, which would restore her back to half health.
  • Vials: 6
  • Total Health Per Vial: Half of her total health
  • Health Added Per Orb: 25

Power 1: Shadow Drain

• Countess transforms into a shadow and enters an enemy's shadow becoming invincible; doing damage over time and converting 200% of the damage per tick into health. If Countess has full health the rest is added to her vials.
  • Energy Cost: 25
  • Energy Drain: 18/14/10/6 Energy per second
  • Damage: 8/12/16/20 Per second

Power 2: Phantom Dash

• Countess becomes a phantom version of her self dashing forward doing damage and healing herself. If Countess is at full health, the health is added to her vials.
  • Energy Cost: 50
  • Distance: 40/45/55/75 (Meters)
  • Health Gained: 30/50/70/90 (Per Enemy Hit)
  • Damage: 10/25/40/55HP (Per Enemy Hit)

Power 3: Bat Swarm

• Countess summons a small swarm of bats that deal damage to a single enemy. If the swarm kills the enemy, the enemy becomes a friendly undead minion. If the enemy dies before the duration of this ability ends the swarm of bats will keep moving to a knew enemy. If a minion is created, when it dies it will drop a special health orb. The orb can heal Countess or be added to her vials if she is at full health.
  • Energy Cost:85
  • Minion Stats: 75% of original stats
  • Minion Lifetime: 6/8/10/12s
  • Minion Health Orb: 40/50/60/70HP
  • Distance: 7/14/21/28 (Meters)
  • Duration: 12/16/20/24s
  • Damage: 18/22/26/30 Per Second

Power 4: Blood Oath

• Based off how many vials Countess uses determines the amount of energy and what ability she will uses.Switching between the abilities is the same as Vauban's second ability.
  • Ability 1
  • Countess lets out a wave of blood from her vials healing allies around her for the same amount stored in her vials..
  • Energy Cost: 50
  • Vial Cost: 2 (Full Vials)
  • Radius: 10/12.5/15/17.5
  • Ability 2
  • Countess becomes a swarm of Bats. She gains increased movement speed and when she kills an enemy in this form, the enemy becomes an undead minion.
  • Energy Cost: 100
  • Vial Cost: 4 (Full Vials)
  • Minion Stats: 75% of original stats
  • Minion Lifetime: 6/9/12/15s
  • Duration: 15/20/25/30s
  • Damage: 36/44/52/60 Per second
  • Ability 3
  • Countess Uses 1 vial to create a scythe, witch has all the same stats as your current melee weapon with a damage bonus. She slowly consumes the rest to keep the scythe formed. Countess uses the scythe to attack with instead of her equipped weapons.
  • Energy Cost: 150
  • Vial Cost: 1 (Must have 6 full vials)
  • Vial Health Drain: 15/15/15/15 Per second
  • Damage Bonus: 10/20/30/40%
  • Augment Mods
  • Phantasmal
  • Phantom Dash Augment
  • As long as there is a room on the other side, Countess is able to pass through walls and doors instead of stopping at them
  • Corpse Explosion
  • Bat Swarm Augment
  • When ever a minion dies in addition to dropping a health orb they explode creating another swarm of bats but at 25/50/75% of the original duration and damage
  • Blood Pact
  • Blood Oath Augment
  • Countess first ability instead if the ally is at full health
  • Countess second ability increases in duration by 1 second for each enemy killed
  • In Countess third ability, the scythe increases in length and size for each enemy kill by 1/3/5% up to 50% its original size
  • Quest
  • Blood of Countess
  • Requirement: Complete The War Within
  • You'll receive a message in your inbox from an unknown stranger. Message As Follows:
    Tenno, you have taken my throne. I want it back. They should be worshiping m. Not you! If you wont give me my throne I will drain the life of everything around me until you do. Oh, and do me one more favor Tenno... tell The Lotus I have not forgotten what she did to me. I WILL NEVER FORGET HER BETRAYAL!!!
  • The Lotus reacts to message. As Follows:
    The way he talks of thrones and my betrayal... It cant be... he died years ago. This... this... this must be Countess completing his last request. There is no way he is still alive. Tenno investigate this matter.
  • A whole new mission in the Void will appear
  • Once in the mission you will need to find a Throne Room. While finding the room The Lotus talks to you about Amaryllis, the one who sent the message, and reveals who he is and that he was thought to be their savoir at one point in time until they learned of the experiments he was doing. She continues about how they decided to kill him because of how he was going insane and trying to make it possible to where our solders could not die. He had only one success, Countess. He made her his servant and guard and also used her as the base for his other experiments.
  • After finding the Throne Room, it is revealed that Amaryllis is indeed still alive. Amaryllis tells his side of the story and how he did it for the for the good of the people. He also talks about Countess a little bit.
  • Amaryllis then fights you with a scythe. After defeating him he comes back and runs to a different room and you must defeat him again. You must defeat him a total of 6 times and each time he gets a little harder to kill
  • After defeating Amaryllis the sixth time, he calls for Countess who appears from his shadow. He asks her for more vials but she does not give him any and lets him finally die. Countess presides to take his body back to the original room as you (uncontrollable) follow behind watching her. Once she was back in there you watched from the outside as she sets him on the throne and closes the door. The Lotus suddenly tells you to get out the place is going to blow up. The mission ends.
  • You are rewarded the Countess Blueprint
  • Once back in space The Lotus tells you she was able to save a fragment of Countess before the place was destroyed thus giving you the Countess Neuroptics 
  • The other parts are dropped in Survival missions in the Void 

This concept is great, but should vials really be used to save countess' life and restore 50% of her health? She would be too immortal with Nekros. Also, this passive kinda belongs to Nidus already.

Edited by krawinoff