Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21.2.0.1 | The Bad " Wolf " Launcher is Back

Chromatrescu

After my investigation , i have found out 4 major bugs or glitches that make the game either un-accessible or un-playable 

• The download speed suddenly drop very high , even the connection is very good ( Might be the connection on Dev site ) 
  • Update Failed - Can't Download Data from Dev Site | Tip : Use Hotspot Shield toward 50% of the download , if it is complete , turn HS off , if it is interrupted at 50% , turn HS then re-download , the file should continue to download at 50% toward the end and the " Play " button should appear <3 
  • The game connection is slower than usual for some reason
  • Unable to login  

Edited by RedTeemo

36 minutes ago, RedTeemo said:

• Update Failed - Can't Download Data from Dev Site | Tip : Use Hotspot Shield toward 50% of the download , if it is complete , turn HS off , if it is interrupted at 50% , turn HS then re-download , the file should continue to download at 50% toward the end and the " Play " button should appear <3 

You're a genius! after almost an entire day finally i can login, thank you!

If you're talking about downloading updates right when they're delivered, then it is to be expected that the connection will not be the best. Tens of thousands of people are trying to do the same thing simultaneously, so it's understandable that the update server might not be able to distribute everything at fast speeds for everyone.

The other issues are most likely linked to the same "problem": Too many people downloading the updates, resulting in a huge amount of traffic. There's currently no physically possible way to guarantee high speeds for so many people at the same time.

16 minutes ago, Ferah_Frithu said:

" Now i mean that as a friend , Namaste " 

Well i have tested this in the same time before and after Update 21.2 , apparently something is wrong with the connection from Dev post 

Before the Update : it is usually 1-1.5Mb/s each time a hotfix or a update come
After The Update : it is now 4-55Kb/s 

Also you will see some post that is cringing about the internet speed :) 

Edited by RedTeemo
Adding some information