The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extremely long load in to dojo since harrow remaster

Its taking at least a few minutes on the nice side. Our dojo wasnt quick to load into b4, but it wasnt horrible. This update noticably n negatively changed something about load in time. I tried deleting some decorations in the room we load in to but it didnt help. Im probably deleting rooms next. Any help or a fix would be appreciated.

I came here to report the same thing. It takes 2 - 3 minutes to load into a dojo. Also someone can see me in the dojo and initiate a trade request before I'm there.

Kuva fortress spy takes ages to load too. I went and made a sandwich and it was still loading when I got back - this was both when solo and in a squad.

I haven't noticed this anywhere else but I don't play many different missions.

I'm glad I'm not the only one I've been having this problem on the PC as well. I go to different dojos and we can't see each other. Eventually they'll see me but not vice versa, send me a trade request, which takes minutes to arrive. Something is up. I thought it could be because my install has been patched since the beginning of the game so I reinstalled and that seemed to fix it... once.  Since then I've been mister invisible again.

Edited by Kilrane