Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod and cephelon simaris bugs

Agentcheese

I encountered 2 bugs while trying to unveil a riven mod with 2 friends of mine. the first was that the riven mods description was inaccurate. this is pretty much what it told me to do.

I had to scan a target for cephalon simaris while having a hobbled dragon key equipped and without using abilities. one of the 2 friends of mine used Ivara to put the target to sleep. only the mission kept on failing. It turns out I had to complete this task alone.

the riven mod never mentioned this at all.

This moves on nicely to the 2nd bug I encountered. after doing that i tried to find the last simaris target I needed for that day. the trails leading to them refused to spawn though. this is after 3 retries while picking a different mission each time.

I am certain the target was present as well as simaris announced he was there at the very start of the mission.

that is all. I hope these can be bug fixed soon.

Maybe you didn't read riven challenge properly, also you can't cast abilities exactly on target or near him iirc.

I didn't have this problem even once, so I don't even think that this is a bug.

Edited by VoidKidFromZariman

Just now, VoidKidFromZariman said:

Maybe you didn't read riven challenge properly, also you can't cast abilities exactly on target or near him iirc.

I get were your coming from but I didn't cast a single thing the entire mission. all i did was use the scanner, bullet jump and fire my weapons.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Nick-Da-Fedelta- said:

Nobody in the squad can use abilities.

So this is the information I was missing. well thanks for telling me, but I still feel like this was an oversight/bug as the riven mod never really said this.