Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.37% Droprate?

B0AR

sounds like BS cause 200 runs  u wont even have that amount of keys yet alone the time too do them  that would mean u would have run 24/7 without stops  doing runs   and actually having T3 as well

You forget that you can rush through t3 capture in like 1 minute, and t3 mobile defense takes like 4-5minutes.

You forget that you can rush through t3 capture in like 1 minute, and t3 mobile defense takes like 4-5minutes.

You been spending a fortune on void keys then? How many thousands you spent on this game so far?

Edited by Mikki79

You been spending a fortune on void keys then? How many thousands you spent on this game so far?

The company that I work at had a bad power leakage so they shut it down for renovations.  Pretty much 4 week vacation with pay.  Anyway I know plenty of other people who've done 100+ runs as well and not get the single thing they need.  Its like the drop rates are rigged.

You say that because you're not getting what you desire out of it. RNG is RNG there's no way around it. Just because something says it has a 7.37% chance doesn't mean you'll get it in 7.37% of the runs you do. It means that each run has that percentage chance to be the thing you're looking for. The other 92.63% is something else. When you look at it that way it takes quite a few runs in order to come close to having a "guarantee" of getting it and even then because of the way RNG works there's no such thing as a guarantee of getting that item unless that item is a 100% chance to drop.

I posted a thread on this before, I don't know if it's rigged, and I doubt it's rigged, but there really needs to be some sort of exchange system, or separate key packs, or make it so that once you get that part, chances of it dropping again for that certain void mission (like capture) is lowered.

Also @LoneTonberry, 

of course we have the right to say that because we're not getting what we desire, so I should just keep going at it, say do another 100 runs, use alot more money until we get it right? While it is RNG, and I"m pretty BryJFlex knows it is too, there is a limit to just how much we can handle before we get tired of getting the same thing over and over again, like in my case Braton Prime receiver. I'm already burnt out on using my money on keys and doing the runs, and yet some of my friends has everything within 3 days and used no money, but got them all in like 20 runs. I"ll say this again, while RNG is RNG, there needs to be a way to make it so that it will make it so that the person who ran the new voids 20 times and got it all happy, and the guy who ran the new voids over 100+ times happy too, and I'll keep posting this, either:

1. Separate key packs,

2. Exchange system, so my 12 braton prime receivers isn't sitting there useless (yes I know I can sell it, but I want to see if they will implement this before I make my final decision)

3. make it like Cronus, once you get that part, the chances of getting it again is lowered from the SAME type of mission (say capture).

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have a bad case of 50 runs without getting braton prime receiver so let me tell you, DE definately has some some sort of dynamic RNG system implemented in the void. It is very frustrating and I decided not to spend a dime on this game any more.

RNG works off of desire. 

The key is to completely forget you wanted the item at all, you must grow an intense disdain for this item. Once the very thought of getting that item makes you want to retch, makes you want to curse your Gods for daring to give you that item, then, and only then, will the RNG grace you with that item's presence. 

At least that's how it worked in Monster Hunter.

Edited by Professional-Aristocrat

From counting all the new prime blueprints, I have done approximately 68 total runs; majority being defense. And that's excluding all formas and new primes I already crafted. And the last run I did, I finally got a Paris Prime String, which has a fairly high rate...

like they said 0.5% chance for getting frost prime bp on T2...i got it on T2....but since then i mostly got larton prime parts and bp...btw. i think ihave 40 T2 and 20 t3 run in the past two weeks. there always people looking for player to play with them. ask them nicely and you get a free ride. i alo got 20 t3 and 30t2 keys...got them on xini.