The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Evolution Engine Crashes when attempting to play game

Norwirk

I don't know what is going on, but I am able to get into the game just fine, however if i attempt to try and get into my Dojo via the Clan tab, look at the gameplay modes for Conclave, or even just sitting down and trying to LOOK at the Starchart the game will crash, I have done the usual things, Verifying the game, Optomizing the Cache, Uninstalling and Reinstalling, even turning off, alternating, or turning on both Direct X 10 and Direct X 11, I have also made sure my Drivers are fully updated, and the game will constantly crash at those three mentioned areas, I can talk just fine in all chat tabs, I can create stuff in the Foundry, I can even edit my loadout, but its JUST trying to actually get into a game/going somewhere the game crash, Is anyone else having this problem and if so, have you found a way to fix this?

Your not alone I was playing fine last night. There have been no patches since I played last night. Went to play some today and every time I try to join any missions it crashes within 60 seconds of entering the mission. I have also tried all the steps to fix it that you mentioned. Also tried switching out weapons and warframe and nope still Boom. I did use there crash reporter to file a crash report (Report # WAR-1360139 if it helps or is needed)

Was about to quit the game altogether as this bug and my hatred of there bad host selection system which is constantly picking the worst computer as a host for the past 3 plus years was enough to make me decide enough was enough. Then I went away for a bit to cool down and came back as I hate to give up on trying to fix a bug myself. After a few dozen or more turn this off that on type debugging I narrowed it down to what was doing it on my system (wasted the affinity booster I had from login in bonus in the process).

Try turning off the 64-bit option from the launcher if you have it on when I did that the launcher download a small patch. After that the game ran fine I did try turning it back on and Yep BOOM crashed again so I am hoping they fix it soon as I hate running things in 32-bit mode on a 64-bit system if I don't have to. Hope this helps you and anyone else that has run in to the same bug.

As to the host thing I have a few ideas that would improve it greatly but I have a hard time posting the ideas since most peeps don't care to hear my opinion on things. I have a habit of keeping the ideas I have to myself out of habit. So I will just have to deal with that one as best I can.

29 minutes ago, WeirdDragon said:

Try turning off the 64-bit option from the launcher if you have it on when I did that the launcher download a small patch.

Seems even after attempting that, the game will still crash, and I would say you were still able to somewhat play, as you could get into a mission, I CANNOT PHYSICALLY get into a mission, as my game crashes when even just attempting to look at the Starchart. I'm starting to think it might be some odd problem with the Drivers i have updated to.

Well that sucks was hoping that would fix yours too. I hope the devs can respond quickly to your problem hate it when peeps cant play.

Games are the only thing that keeps me sane anymore.... Well maybe should say from going anymore crazy then I already am atm :cool:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Em 27/08/2017 às 12:51, Redscyte disse:

Você está usando NVIDIA?

Estou com problema no meu jogo ele ta crachando dentro da nave ou em qualquer quest que estou fazendo do nada crash esse é o erro alguem pode me ajudar?  WAR-1423033

Edited by Kapiroto_