Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Full Messages

Cartire

Get rid of them, or at least for god sakes, make them less of a priority over resource messages and everything else.

If im full on sniper ammo, I dont need to know that every time I run over one.  Especially on defense missions where a ton of resources can be piled in one spot.  I want to know the new stuff i pick up, not the stuff I didnt pick up.

And every ammo bundle you touch refreshes the message.  So here I am trying to see if I got a good resource I need, but instead, Im waiting through all the messages about ammo i dont need being full. 

Credits +17....

Credits +3....

Credits +18....

ENERGY +50....

ENERGY FULL....

SHOTGUN AMMO FULL....

SALVAGE +86

It takes me 5-10 seconds of standing totally still to understand what kind of resource drop I got.  Resource drop reporting seems to always be last in the UI when reporting pickups.  Why aren't they the first?

Get rid of them, or at least for god sakes, make them less of a priority over resource messages and everything else.

If im full on sniper ammo, I dont need to know that every time I run over one.  Especially on defense missions where a ton of resources can be piled in one spot.  I want to know the new stuff i pick up, not the stuff I didnt pick up.

And every ammo bundle you touch refreshes the message.  So here I am trying to see if I got a good resource I need, but instead, Im waiting through all the messages about ammo i dont need being full. 

Please! This is extremely annoying...who thought this would be a worthwhile message for a player to see?

On another note - they really need to get working on a better HUD that shows pickups in a list. I hate standing, waiting just to see what I picked up.

Sometimes it will skip over a bunch of lines or show them for 0.1 of a second when you run over alot of items. Having them as a list would help with being able to track how many resources you picked up. Its true that you end up standing there for a few seconds waiting for the items to list through to see what resource you just picked up

Credits +17....

Credits +3....

Credits +18....

ENERGY +50....

ENERGY FULL....

SHOTGUN AMMO FULL....

SALVAGE +86

It takes me 5-10 seconds of standing totally still to understand what kind of resource drop I got.  Resource drop reporting seems to always be last in the UI when reporting pickups.  Why aren't they the first?

Agreed, on everything.

the "AMMO FULL!" and "ENERGY FULL" messages, are annoying, and it'd be wonderful if there was a list of everything that is picked up, other games, they have have a list the acts just like the chat messages, you pick up something, a message is displayed, you pick up something else, it is added to the hud, bumps the last message, and so on.

I hate it when I open a locker and I see a yellow resource pop out of the locker and I'll see

PISTOL AMMO FULL
SHOTGUN AMMO FULL

CREDITS +132

PISTOL AMMO FULL (because I took a step over towards the next locker)

SHOTGUN AMMO FULL

*open next locker*

CREDITS +268 (apparently its reporting the 132 + another 136)

ENERGY FULL

HEALTH FULL

PISTOL AMMO FULL

GRRRRRRRRRR, WTF WAS THE YELLOW RESOURCE ALREADY!?!?!?!?

And I'll step away from the locker...

CREDITS +268 (again? You just told me that a second ago)

PISTOL AMMO FULL
HEALTH FULL

.................sigh.

I guess I'll check my foundry after the mission to see if I got a [insert whatever I was farming here].

Relevant quote from a thread I started over at

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77091-get-rid-of-x-full-messages/

yes please, dear god I hate how they did this it needs a fix where resources take priority atleast.

on a side note: the bright side is it is nice to be suprised by the fact that I picked up rare resources and now know until I see it on a blueprint in the foundry, 10 orokin cells from one mission anyone?

I like the general idea behind the UI, but... uh... some of those fonts and displays are HORRENDOUS. No offense to the author, but eh. yeah.

Warframe does not use digital-looking numbers. They use a.... what would I call it? elegant but effective theme befitting a Tenno. We're not Corpus.

they should just remove the u've picked up ### of ammo message and keep the rest

Personally I dont need to know if I pick up health or mana either. I have all that information readily available on my HUD at ALL TIMES.