Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion- Make Nightmare Mode Limited By Mastery Rank

Kegamaru

Seriously, make it require like level 5 to unlock. By that time, most players have tried all sorts of warframes and weapons and min/maxed to the point where they understand what's gonna happen. It'll also save me the hassle of low level pugs accidently getting in.

I have just tried a boss on nightmare mode with a rank 7, rank 5 and a rank 1 with starter gear (with no health or shield boost). the 3 of us ended up dying at exit because the rank 1-guy ran off and died form wampire effect. Just seeing the counter going down til finish and just die off long before it can run out isn't something I'm EVER gonna do again!

Sincerely FIX this. I'm likely to never go nightmare random EVER again after that experience.

i think that is a nice idea, because low level usually dont know what nightmare mode is and just wonder around, i ended up dying at the extraction point waiting for 2 guys that never arrive an die for the vampire effect.

even tho im rank 4 i would be ok if you can unlock nightmare mode at rank 5, cause in that way you will be sure that the players that are getting in there with you know what to do, so that gives everybody a better chance.