Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Build

TiptheOdd

Question

So I was messing around with Mesa (you could have made pun out of it) and I watched few builds here and there. Mostly those were focused on getting as much power as you can. I thought about it and made something like this (mind that I didn't bother to forma all this in builder):
Oof2pO0.png

So it doesn't have the most power and all that, I took some more survivabilty over more power. It has decent effeciency (PM caps at ~5 energy) and duration (around 50-60 seconds of 2 and 3 ability). I'm wondering how would that perform considering fully modded secondary for PM. It's my first ever build for Mesa and I won't take credit for it as someone else probably have something similiar, I just throw in bunch of mods I thought would work out. So I will be happy for some feedback fellow Tennos.

Edited by TiptheOdd

2 answers to this question

How much Power you want entirely depends on the level of enemies you're shooting.

For Sorties you don't really need more than 130% but as you go higher, you'll need more. Same goes for survivability mods.

Rapid Resilience I would say is a Faction mod. You should only really need it for Grineer but it's quite good in that respect since Bleeds will eat Mesa alive. There's a bit of variation in Mesa builds. Duration Vs Efficiency, Power Vs Range. You have the right idea so it mostly depends how you want to use her and against what.