Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pre-requisite Weapons

Repulse99

Hello , so lately i've been mass-building weapons and i've come across a number of weapons (mostly secondaries) that require  other "pre-built weapons" so i can actually start building them , lets take as an example the 'Akjagra' that requires a pre-built "akbolto + dual skana" , now the problem here is i've had the akbolto built earlier (which by the way requires building two boltos ) so i could level it up for mastery and then i obviously sold it for the slot and because there's an already available prime version so why keep it? Now i know i should've kept it but i didn't come across this till i bought the Akjagra blueprint and found out about it , now i am forced to build 2 more boltos ,an akbolto & a dual skana just to build the new weapon.

Now here's my suggestion/feedback : Add a Crafting tree/description/w.e for weapons that are required to build other advanced weapons for an example:

Bolto >Akbolto > Akjagra or any other weapon that requires a prebuilt bolto instead of the way it is now : Akjagra<Akbolto<Bolto

p.s I hope this wasn't suggested before ,i amnt that active on forums and please move the thread if i am in the wrong section , that's all for now.