The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Vauban Any Good?

Ashman

Question

Hello,

I was thinking about getting Vauban and I was wondering what are your general thoughts and opinions, regarding this Warframe. Is he any good and does his powers unleash devastating attacks, etc... Thanks very much and I am intrigued to know what you all think.

Thanks very much,
Ashman.

People who say Vauban can't handle Grineer or Corpus suck at throwing Tesla/Bastille. If they're close enough to pose a threat, they're close enough to shut down.

I didn't say that, I just prefer to get on my frost since he can at least take 1-2 hits on level 70 maps(outer terminus). With Vauban, I can solo xin until I got bored or NPC take too long to kill for the amount of ammo I have....

Edited by LazyKnight

Perfect for solo? of course! but on defense missions, on missions where you go around and kill he's kinda meh.. teslas against infested, why don't you try that? If you use bastille from room to room you will eventually run out of energy and be nom nom for enemies, the same goes for tesla against other factions.. for solo missions as much time you don't go stealthy the most important thing is suravibility, this is where tanks excel.

You should be able to handle small amounts of enemies without having to use your abilities, whenever it gets dangerous you can either use Vortex or Bastille and you're pretty much safe. Also works great for saving allies who get overrun by enemies.