Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Nightmare Changes

Kurvera

I've noticed a few things in Nightmare Mode, or NM, that makes it hard for those who are "Geared" and brand new to the game. I would like to sugesst that we should make some few changes to help those who are new or dedicated players to better improve gameplay and better support our newer members to the game.

-Change anyone in Mastery Level 0 have buffs in Nightmare Mode:

- 200+HP and sheilds buff 

- 100% bonus damage

- 80% Faster sheild charge

(simply because sheilds are easily broken and most mobs in NM can armor peirce and do direct damage from my experience)

This way, new players can enjoy Nightmare Mode and learn from their experiences and see what kind of rewards are expected in Nightmare mode. That way any Tenno helping or "hunting" for rares from NM can easily do so without wasting their time or revives to support our newer player base every 10 seconds after reviving them. Yes, I have noticed changes have been made to better support them and changes have been made to help them profress, but seems to be a hassle for our newer player base to progress in the world map if worlds are in NM and requires seasoned tenno to walk newer players threw the experienced every second. Worst part is most of them are unabled to progress since they are unabled to do any or bairly any damaged to most mobs in NM.

After Mastery level 0, Most tenno know what their doing and should be "on the ball" when it comes to what should be on a warframe to be sucessful. 

This could be abused by newer players to get new and strong rares, but a nerf on drops of rares in NM could be called on for this. I'm sorry but after doing so many of these, rares should be a bit more rare then a drop on every mission.

I've done a few with 0 Mastery before and level 1 and they get rocked so hard its a pain to run back and help them and yell at them to stay with the pack  since their trying to do their own thing xD